Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the politics out of the football and basketball sections.

If you want to discuss politics, ask for access to the OT section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Keep the politics out of the football and basketball sections.

If you want to discuss politics, ask for access to the OT section.
      Fine. Please tell the cat who didn't attend a PASSHE school to quite jumping onto our thread about the merging of PASSHE schools.

Comment

• https://www.inquirer.com/news/cabrin...-20221028.html

Cabrini University in Radnor is on life support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          I just find it hilarious that PASSHE now counts the combined PennWest as the second largest institution in the system behind West Chester...
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I just find it hilarious that PASSHE now counts the combined PennWest as the second largest institution in the system behind West Chester...
            Where's the lie?

Comment

IUP has less than 500 more students than Slippery Rock.

Comment

Where's the lie?
                It just seems so odd that the state is now combining three enrollments from Cal/Clarion/Edinboro instead of separately. Still gonna take some getting used to, I guess.

But wouldn't that make Bloom/Lock Haven/Mansfield the third largest in the system?
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

It just seems so odd that the state is now combining three enrollments from Cal/Clarion/Edinboro instead of separately. Still gonna take some getting used to, I guess.

But wouldn't that make Bloom/Lock Haven/Mansfield the third largest in the system?
                  I believe that would make Bloom/LHU/Mansfield the 2nd largest in the system.

Comment

I can confirm that in everything PASSHE is doing this year, reporting is always "Commonwealth" and "Western". No campus separation unless they're talking about specifics within one of the triads like enrollment or a building project. "Enrollment at the Clarion campus" or "renovation at the California alumni house."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

I believe that would make Bloom/LHU/Mansfield the 2nd largest in the system.
                      Western has them by about 150

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Fine. Please tell the cat who didn't attend a PASSHE school to quite jumping onto our thread about the merging of PASSHE schools.
                        Are we in third grade now?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Are we in third grade now?!
                          I don't know. Are you? You seem to have a thing about attacking other people on these threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I don't know. Are you? You seem to have a thing about attacking other people on these threads.
                            Just askin'...

Comment

• Cheyney enrollment up 10% over last year. That's a small number (~80 students) but there are some much larger PASSHE schools who aren't up 80 students.

Comment

Western has them by about 150
                                But Western is still down about 1500 from the time just before the merger

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X