Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should be asking if Four Seasons Landscaping is a sponsor of West Chester football.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      I guess I should be asking if Four Seasons Landscaping is a sponsor of West Chester football.
      The whole thing sort of redefines funny. I think in the future if I'm feeling down about something I will just conjure up Rudy Guiliani speaking in front of that landscaping company, mistaken for the Four Seasons Hotel. It's too hilarious. These are the people saying the voting wasn't done right.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The whole thing sort of redefines funny. I think in the future if I'm feeling down about something I will just conjure up Rudy Guiliani speaking in front of that landscaping company, mistaken for the Four Seasons Hotel. It's too hilarious. These are the people saying the voting wasn't done right.
        The best people.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Some of these posts I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or not. Republicans in the state legislature did set the rules and now they say they are unfair.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...d-it-down.html
          So basically you're saying they are morons and don't serve to be elected anyways. Either way, that proves my point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

God you're an idiot!!! Trump is the one complaining about the mail in ballots and now you're saying the Republicans set the rules and lost the game. hahahahaha... you're so dumb!!!
            Last edited by IUPNation; 11-09-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Thanks for backing me up!
              You must be very pleased Monroe County went blue.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'm bursting! Spent Saturday at Valley Forge National Park!!

Comment

This is 100 percent accurate (not being sarcastic).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I am not totally surprised. Monroe county, and Lackawanna and Luzerne county, are places were many people from the inner city of New York are moving too. It is much much cheaper for them to live here, and I would assume, most of these people vote blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

I am not totally surprised. Monroe county, and Lackawanna and Luzerne county, are places were many people from the inner city of New York are moving too. It is much much cheaper for them to live here, and I would assume, most of these people vote blue.
                      I was a little surprised about Monroe County.

I was not shocked how once reliable Republican Chester County went big for Biden. For every Trump lawn sign there were 3 Biden ones. You could see the result coming.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X