Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Really not fair NFL game...

Without searching, can you identify Garrett Gilbert or Cooper Rush ?

I'm too busy salivating at the prospect of the Stillers D going up against Ben DiNucci.

Best thing about the NFL this year is that Belicheat is back to being the same bum he was in Cleveland and his first year in NE without Brady as his QB. Coaching genius---what a joke that is.

Okay, I give up. Who is Gilbert Grape and Cooper Rush?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
      I'm too busy salivating at the prospect of the Stillers D going up against Ben DiNucci.

Best thing about the NFL this year is that Belicheat is back to being the same bum he was in Cleveland and his first year in NE without Brady as his QB. Coaching genius---what a joke that is.

Okay, I give up. Who is Gilbert Grape and Cooper Rush?
      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...burgh-steelers

This could be painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        WOW! I had no idea. This could be real ugly come Sunday or maybe it will be one of those patented and inexplicable Mike Tomlin losses to a much lesser team. He was pretty good at that over the years.

Comment

WOW! I had no idea. This could be real ugly come Sunday or maybe it will be one of those patented and inexplicable Mike Tomlin losses to a much lesser team. He was pretty good at that over the years.
          That classic underachieve is possible but it usually come against at least a nominal professional QB. Given the O line protecting them I'd say the O/U on SACKS is 5 and IPs 3. I'm a natural born pessimist but have a good feeling on this one. Time will tell.

Comment

You didn't give us much time to answer your question before you posted the answer, only two hours. And I just noticed the question two hours after that.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
              You didn't give us much time to answer your question before you posted the answer, only two hours. And I just noticed the question two hours after that.
              I'm used to little or no response so I may have jumped the gun. Just such a great year for those of us who relish 'BOYS and PATS trouble that rubbing it in was irresistible.

Comment

I'm used to little or no response so I may have jumped the gun. Just such a great year for those of us who relish 'BOYS and PATS trouble that rubbing it in was irresistible.

The fascination of the media with the Cowboys is odd. Dallas has really been an afterthought dating back to 1999 ... essentially being a little better than a .500 team since then.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The fascination of the media with the Cowboys is odd. Dallas has really been an afterthought dating back to 1999 ... essentially being a little better than a .500 team since then.
                  JJ is turning into a 21st century Al Davis. Unwilling to turn over the reins to someone who actually knows the game. Trying to live on past glory.

Comment

Yeah, we are a rather vindictive bunch on here. LOL.

How sweet it is!

Comment

JJ is turning into a 21st century Al Davis. Unwilling to turn over the reins to someone who actually knows the game. Trying to live on past glory.
                      Not to be crude or anything but Jerry Jones should be mandated to be eating someone's arse up in his press box during games. It would be fitting. LOL.

Jimmy Johnson was actually the brain and coaching talent who won them all of those trophies. Those were his teams. Jones' only contribution was to drive him away due to his ego which is bigger than the entirety of the Lone Star State.

Comment

Watch one of these two unknown Cowboys QBs turn into Roger Staubach or Clint freakin' Longley on Thanksgiving Day 1974 come Sunday. It would not surprise me at all.

Comment

Watch one of these two unknown Cowboys QBs turn into Roger Staubach or Clint freakin' Longley on Thanksgiving Day 1974 come Sunday. It would not surprise me at all.
                          Anything is possible but the likelihood is diminished somewhat by the below average O-line blocking for whomever it is. And if Zeke keeps playing hot potato with the ball, the chances improve more yet. But....on any given SUNDAY.

Comment

Anything is possible but the likelihood is diminished somewhat by the below average O-line blocking for whomever it is. And if Zeke keeps playing hot potato with the ball, the chances improve more yet. But....on any given SUNDAY.
                            Cowboys didn't do bad at all today. Too much talent on that roster for them to be that bad all the time. The Stillers were very fortunate to escape with a victory. I figured it would be a tough game.

I don't think there would much of a difference between me or Mason Rudolph playing QB for the Steelers-----and this is a VERY BAD thing!

Comment

Cowboys didn't do bad at all today. Too much talent on that roster for them to be that bad all the time. The Stillers were very fortunate to escape with a victory. I figured it would be a tough game.

I don't think there would much of a difference between me or Mason Rudolph playing QB for the Steelers-----and this is a VERY BAD thing!
                              Gilbert sure looked much better than a 4th-string QB. He likely made himself some money yesterday and will be a coveted backup QB. I'm sure the Steelers wish they had him as opposed to deer-in-the-headlights Mason.

That was definitely a trap game for the Yinzers. They had three emotional, big games leading up to the Dallas trip. It reminded me of all those years IUP would play Clarion after going through the Cal/SRU back-to-back games. You can't be 'up' every week. It seemed it took them a half or so to get energized yesterday.

How about Monday Night Football ... the 2-5 Patriots at the 0-8 Jets. I wonder if an 0-8 team has ever played on MNF?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X