Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Fletcher Signs with Edmonton

Former Boro star Walter Fletcher has signed with Edmonton in the CFL. That's two Edinboro all-time greats on the same roster. Trevor Harris is the QB.

Former Kutztown RB Terry Williams is also with Edmonton.

That is awesome and a major accomplishment for Walter. That move to Ball State evidently paid off.....

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
      That is awesome and a major accomplishment for Walter. That move to Ball State evidently paid off.....
      Yeah I questioned it at first but I'm happy for him in the end. Would have been nice to see him become the all-time leading rusher at Edinboro and make some nice runs at recognition but he did pretty well for himself at Ball State - and from what I saw him post online, proved that he could hack it at the highest level. Being a RB in the CFL is tough but he's a good kick returner and he has good hands. Hopefully he can make it stick in a passing league.

Comment

Just did the math. Starting salary for CFL rookies is $65,000 Canadian, which comes out to a little over $51,000 USD. That's decent money for a 23 year old regardless of what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Just did the math. Starting salary for CFL rookies is $65,000 Canadian, which comes out to a little over $51,000 USD. That's decent money for a 23 year old regardless of what you're doing.
          Hoping nothing but the best for Walter!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X