Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette coverage of Yough's CJ Waldier choosing Edinboro over RMU and others: https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202101200013

Included in there are several other commitments :

California
    Josh Miller, DT, Seneca Valley (PG Fab 22)

Clarion
    Connor Lyczek, WR/DB, Seneca Valley
    Jimmy Royal, OL/DL, Seneca Valley

Millersville
    Mitchell Curran, RB/LB, Seneca Valley
    Claude Vangelus, OL/DL, Penn Hills

NDC continues to recruit heavily in the WPIAL. MEC schools also still picking off the small town schools along the state line.

Comment

The Post-Gazette had a good article last week about PSAC recruiting -- more so the lack of it this season. It had many quotes from Tort, Dunn and Lutz.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        The Post-Gazette had a good article last week about PSAC recruiting -- more so the lack of it this season. It had many quotes from Tort, Dunn and Lutz.
        https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...uits-this-year ;)

Comment

Couple of District 12 signings in the PSAC

CB Jalen Hanton (5-10 180) out of LaSalle College in the PCL has committed to ESU. He had offers from Kutztown, West Chester, Bloomsburg as well.
          WR T'air Young (6-0 180) out of Northeast High in the PPL has committed to Millersville. He also held several D3 offers.

Comment

Edinboro gets a big boy.

Gabe Hulslander, DE, 6-3 255, Kennard Dale

1st team All State in 4A

Had offers from Long Island (FCS), Shippensburg, Millersville, and Keystone (D3)

Comment

Camerin Camacho, LB/TE, 6-1 208, Island Coast HS (FL)

Lots of offers from Lake Erie, many D3 and JUCOs

Comment

I wonder if schools' lists will be smaller this year because of roster spots, and the fact that athletes were given that extra year of eligibility...Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  I wonder if schools' lists will be smaller this year because of roster spots, and the fact that athletes were given that extra year of eligibility...Time will tell.
                  I think you answered your own question.

Comment

just in GU adds another Floridian
                    Kristian Zommer 6'3 285 O-Line, St Cloud high school in the Orlando area

And another from Pa
                    Cannon Lucus-Murphy 6'1 180 DB from Downingtown East high school near Philadelphia
                    Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 01-24-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

#14 heading North
                      Gannon's 14th commit is from Vero Beach Florida
                      Elisha Bacon is a 6'5 285 O-Lineman had a pwo from FL Int'l Univ of Conference USA

Comment

It seems like Gannon is bringing in a lot of kids. Did they have a lot of turnover since 2019?

Comment

What is Gannon's Florida connection?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            It seems like Gannon is bringing in a lot of kids. Did they have a lot of turnover since 2019?
                            I think not more than usual about 16 or 17 XFRS or chose to leave voluntarily (realization sets in for FR) as I've seen comparing rosters
                            + @15 seniors. A lot of cleats to fill. What I know as of now 13 commits and a Cal juco xfr.
                            As of now showing 86 on team on 2020 roster. Room for about 20 more, then again you have a few back-outs or no-shows.
                            Last year If I remember GU had 29 signees and of those 6 or 7 no-shows
                            Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 01-25-2021, 09:11 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              What is Gannon's Florida connection?
                              A lot of warm weather kids coming north. Not usually a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

A lot of warm weather kids coming north. Not usually a good thing!
                                It's a gamble.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X