X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Connections in Super Bowl

https://www.d2football.com/2021-super-bowl-connections/

Kansas City
    David Girardi - Offensive QC Coach - was a graduate assistant coach at Seton Hill from 2011-2012.

Tampa Bay
    Joe Gilbert - OL Coach - was head coach at Mansfield for 2000 season going 1-9.
    Anthony Piroli - Head Strength & Conditioning Coach - an IUP graduate and was a GA coach for the 2007 season.

That is some nice digging there of some obscure names.

One PSAC name that you will never see connected to the Super Bowl is that of Big Jim Haslett. He has 33 years spent in the NFL as either a player or as a coach and has never sniffed the big dance. Poster boy for steroid abuse, roid rage, and CTE. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
      That is some nice digging there of some obscure names.

One PSAC name that you will never see connected to the Super Bowl is that of Big Jim Haslett. He has 33 years spent in the NFL as either a player or as a coach and has never sniffed the big dance. Poster boy for steroid abuse, roid rage, and CTE. LOL.
      I actually just bumped into him around the holidays. He grew up pretty close to where I live and was in town because his mom passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I actually just bumped into him around the holidays. He grew up pretty close to where I live and was in town because his mom passed away.
        He certainly has my sincere condolences. This has been a very tough time for everyone. A lot of folks are hurting out there.

Comment

A nice interview with Danny Beeck, a '19 communications studies grad from CALU and CUTV cameraman/producer/announcer is now a video producer for the TB BUCS. Sounds sort of geeky but gets him a front row seat, most recently at Lambeau Field, as he shoots game day footage, puts together highlight reels, game day trailers and other segments that are used on the BUCS social media platforms and websites. Includes a field pass to SB-LV so there's that.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXeyCC...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X