Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Bloom FB Captain Brian Sims Running for PA Lt Gov

I'm thinking this news made one of two things bulge on Daryl Metcalf, and one is the vein on his forehead.

You mean Daryl "Don't touch me" Metcalf?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
      You mean Daryl "Don't touch me" Metcalf?
      Oh yeah.

Comment

Isn't Sims the same guy who was harassing teenage girls outside of the Planned Parenthood office??

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
          Isn't Sims the same guy who was harassing teenage girls outside of the Planned Parenthood office??
          Yeah that's him. Really dumb move that wouldn't happen if he wasn't so frequently trying to score points on social media. In PA, at least 80% of the state would vote the same tomorrow as they would on election day because of party affiliation. His big shortcoming is that he doesn't have much of a track record with passing legislation, which is the primary purpose of LtGov in PA. He also seems to live in an echo-chamber district. Will a liberal, gay LtGov from a wealthy Philly district connect with the needs of rural PA? At least Fetterman understands poverty from his time as mayor of Braddock.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Will a liberal, gay LtGov from a wealthy Philly district connect with the needs of rural PA? At least Fetterman understands poverty from his time as mayor of Braddock.
            Does it matter? In the general election (if he makes it that far) it's all about the candidate for governor. The Lt. Governor candidate is just along for the ride.

In the primary, the things you mention probably don't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Does it matter? In the general election (if he makes it that far) it's all about the candidate for governor. The Lt. Governor candidate is just along for the ride.

In the primary, the things you mention probably don't hurt him.
              Fair points. I guess it depends on the Gov candidate.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X