Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this week's episode of How the Other Half Lives...

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2021/03...-practice.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Back on topic - for as excited as we would have been for some quasi-official football this spring, this would have been the norm.

https://mountaineast.org/news/2021/3...s-march-8.aspx
      For those that aren't Eeyore, this spring might have been like this or this or this

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        In this week's episode of How the Other Half Lives...

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2021/03...-practice.html
        That is a pretty cool scenario with the joint "practice". It will be a good experience for those kids. However, what are the quarantine rules with traveling to another state? Not sure what the current state of affairs are in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

That is a pretty cool scenario with the joint "practice". It will be a good experience for those kids. However, what are the quarantine rules with traveling to another state? Not sure what the current state of affairs are in that regard.
          CDC still says 7-10 days. I believe 7 with a negative test, 10 without.

Comment

I was hiking with a buddy in White Clay Creek State Park and as we got close to the PA-MD-DE marker, we turned around so we wouldn't have to quarantine. But it was close as he almost stepped over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

ESU baseball locked down for a week after playing at Felician yesterday?

Comment

Edinboro released their spring schedule via tweet today. Looks like Tues-Thurs-Sat in March then Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat in April. Nothing specific about a Spring Game but the last practice listed is Saturday, April 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

ESU baseball locked down for a week after playing at Felician yesterday?
                  PA doesn't have the quarantine rule for travel to different states anymore.
                  Last edited by IUPalum; 03-18-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

That travel rule changed frequently throughout the last 12 months. A lot was based on the fact if you traveled out of state to a state that had a lot of positive COVID results. Over the last couple of months I haven't kept track which states met that requirement since I have been confined to working at home.

Comment

Comment

They may agree to play a Lock Haven ... but no chance they are are signing to play one of our better teams. They won't do it in basketball, either, anymore.

Comment

Now that Duquesne is funding 50+ scholarships that would be interesting to see but I don't think many would be victorious. Back when the NEC was still emerging out of non-scholarship land absolutely. I think the best chance we'll have is Edinboro vs. RMU since the new Boro coach is a former RMU player and GA. I straight up asked when I was still at RMU and the only explanations that made sense was that if they're going to schedule a game that doesn't "count" they're going to play up and get paid - and that they don't like to schedule against schools they recruit against.

Comment

Bloom announced 15 practices during April.

Comment

That is basically was East Stroudsburg is doing.

Comment

https://hurstathletics.com/news/2021...-schedule.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X