Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AD at Kutztown

https://www.readingeagle.com/sports/...cee74c130.html

Comes from Moravian. Entire career spent in DIII.

Interesting hire. I'll be keeping an eye out for how she handles the fundraising for athletics especially football where if funded to at least 20-25 scholarships they could be quite a national program yearly as they're already getting good talent in state with limited funds allocated for FB scholarships. Many Philly Catholic League players who take a NEC offer if Kutztown offered a full ride would probably take that offer instead especially if they're competing for national championships.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
      Interesting hire. I'll be keeping an eye out for how she handles the fundraising for athletics especially football where if funded to at least 20-25 scholarships they could be quite a national program yearly as they're already getting good talent in state with limited funds allocated for FB scholarships. Many Philly Catholic League players who take a NEC offer if Kutztown offered a full ride would probably take that offer instead especially if they're competing for national championships.
      Plus mom & dad being able to come to more games. The NEC road trips suck so bad. I don't know who handles athletic fundraising at Kutztown. At some D2 schools its in house for athletics and others its with alumni & development. I don't think there's a best model. Either West Chester or Kutztown (or even Millersville) could become huge in that region with some money. There are a lot of good players who when you subtract Pell, PHEAA, and football money from in-state tuition are pretty close to a full ride especially if they get a housing and/or meal waiver.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X