Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Yup, you nailed it here. With the proliferation of the college pro style passing game you are MUCH better off to look for your WRs in the draft. Cheaper, younger, and hungrier. Same thing with RBs.

JuJu I hope is not back. I had enough of him. Key fumbles that cost the team at least 2-3 games the past several years. Dancing on Tiktok like an 11 year old girl. Same old Browns comment. He is stupid and not in accordance with the Steelers way. Too bad the spineless and inept coach is still there. He can't handle anything. Why is he there?
    JuJu just signed a one-year deal to remain a Yinzer.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

After the Texans released Feiler in 2015, any of the 32 NFL teams could have signed him. It was the Steelers that did. I'm happy for him and wish him continued success.
      Absolutely! Same here. I think the Stillers biggest problem on the O-line is that they have like four guys who can competently play RT and probably none who are proven assets as a LT if the Ranger guy leaves. And they will probably only be able to draft a decent RT with the 24th pick in April.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

JuJu just signed a one-year deal to remain a Yinzer.
        Ode to Joy! By signing the dumb idiot the Stillers brass must now part ways most likely with CB Steven Nelson since it will be his $8 mil that will have to pay for said dumb idiot. Nelson was an asset at corner. Remember how long it took to find competent corners? Tomlin sure as heck can't draft and develop them. Funny I never saw Nelson dancing on the other teams logo or running his mouth.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X