Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

At least you admitted we were better. Progress, proud of you.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 06-14-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He's got our record against Shippensburg to fall back on. Nation isn't stupid.
      Do we own Shepherd in basketball?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Do we own Shepherd in basketball?
        Not that I want to feed into your game here, but IUP is 4-0 vs Shepherd in basketball.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• I'm not worried about anything, I don't play. I actually was curious and looked up Shepherd's record vs most of the PSAC. The team we have the best record against is.... IUP!

On a side note, Millersville is 15-7-1 against Shepherd. Shippensburg is 28-22... Slippery Rock is 4-2 against Shepherd. We need to play IUP more!

Comment

I'm not worried about anything, I don't play. I actually was curious and looked up Shepherd's record vs most of the PSAC. The team we have the best record against is.... IUP!

On a side note, Millersville is 15-7-1 against Shepherd. Shippensburg is 28-22... Slippery Rock is 4-2 against Shepherd. We need to play IUP more!
            You can have our meetings. They don't draw. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Nice deflection... and I thought Cowboys fans were insufferable over-the-top homers...

Point is you can throw IUP vs. Grand Valley around all you want, it doesn't change the fact that y'all 1-4 against Shepherd.
              I can assure you, Cowboys fans ARE insufferable, over the top Homers. Only fans worse are Steelers fans!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Not that I want to feed into your game here, but IUP is 4-0 vs Shepherd in basketball.

Comment

I'm not worried about anything, I don't play. I actually was curious and looked up Shepherd's record vs most of the PSAC. The team we have the best record against is.... IUP!

Last edited by IUPNation; 06-16-2021, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Grand Valley State is playing DIII Wisconsin-La Crosse on 9/18. WLC is a decent team in a tough conference. They went 7-3 in 2018 and 2019. Judging from what I know I imagine GV paid them somewhere around $25k to make the trip. Shouldn't be close but I hope it validates DII teams filling schedules. Very few people know and care about the difference between DII and DIII but I guess coaches make the calls and they don't want to lose a game to a perceived lesser team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X