Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Dude, I'm tired of coming on this board and reading your lies. Get your facts right.
    It was 34-0.
    HA! The message on the scoreboard distracted me.

Comment

• Last time I checked, teams don't earn "style points" on how close a game ends up being. Shepherd won four games, IUP won one game. No matter how hard you try and complain about "luck" or whatnot, Shepherd still won those four games.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Last time I checked, teams don't earn "style points" on how close a game ends up being. Shepherd won four games, IUP won one game. No matter how hard you try and complain about "luck" or whatnot, Shepherd still won those four games.

Comment

• Well....it appears that IUP is the only PSAC school without an opener OOS game:

https://calvulcans.com/sports/football/schedule/2021

Will Coach Tort change his mind?

Comment

• Nice deflection... and I thought Cowboys fans were insufferable over-the-top homers...

Point is you can throw IUP vs. Grand Valley around all you want, it doesn't change the fact that y'all 1-4 against Shepherd.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Nice deflection... and I thought Cowboys fans were insufferable over-the-top homers...

Point is you can throw IUP vs. Grand Valley around all you want, it doesn't change the fact that y'all 1-4 against Shepherd.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Fixed.
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 06-13-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• If Tiffin wants to make the trip to Indiana....why should we go there and play in Frosty The Snowman Stadium?
                      I mean their stadium looks to be owned by the high school next to it.

...and why does a fan of the GLIAC....a conference that IUP has beaten a lot...give a damn if IUP doesn't play a GMAC team that plays in a high school stadium named after a famous cartoon snowman?
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 06-13-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Not sure if you were at those games or not. But Shepherd was clearly better in three of them. IUP was better in 2012. Last season was a toss-up.
                        http://www.indianagazette.com
                        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Fixed.
                          At least you admitted we were better. Progress, proud of you.

Comment

• I almost -- almost -- hope your program doesn't hit a downturn.

Because you are going to have SO much crow to eat when it comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I almost -- almost -- hope your program doesn't hit a downturn.

He's got our record against Shippensburg to fall back on. Nation isn't stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I almost -- almost -- hope your program doesn't hit a downturn.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X