Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminded me of a Piper's Pit from the 80s. Many great angles were born in there.

Comment

Looks like Tyron Woodley is up next (Aug. 28). Official announcement later this afternoon.

Comment

I pray nightly that Floyd knocks this character out and he and his brother go back to their youtube fame and quit with the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
          I pray nightly that Floyd knocks this character out and he and his brother go back to their youtube fame and quit with the trolling.
          Imagine if Logan lands a big punch. Anything is possible. The Paul boys can hit hard.

Logan has to make weight on Friday (190 lbs). He'll probably be 205 lbs when the bell rings.

Woodley will be a nice step up in competition for Jake -- although JP is opening as the favorite in Vegas. I wouldn't call Woodley washed up but he's certainly nearing the end of his career. I think he'll take the fight much more seriously than Askren did. Like Askren, Woodley is primarily of a wrestling background -- but does have home run striking power.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Imagine if Logan lands a big punch. Anything is possible. The Paul boys can hit hard.

Logan has to make weight on Friday (190 lbs). He'll probably be 205 lbs when the bell rings.

Woodley will be a nice step up in competition for Jake -- although JP is opening as the favorite in Vegas. I wouldn't call Woodley washed up but he's certainly nearing the end of his career. I think he'll take the fight much more seriously than Askren did. Like Askren, Woodley is primarily of a wrestling background -- but does have home run striking power.

Comment

I don't know that Floyd is really a huge draw anymore to the younger generation. He's just kind of the retired old dude at this point. That said, I suppose, it's older people who can afford to buy these PPV's.

Jake's going to draw well against anybody at this point. I'd agree if Floyd smashes Logan it gives a nice setup for a December JP vs FM showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I don't know that Floyd is really a huge draw anymore to the younger generation. He's just kind of the retired old dude at this point. That said, I suppose, it's older people who can afford to buy these PPV's.

Jake's going to draw well against anybody at this point. I'd agree if Floyd smashes Logan it gives a nice setup for a December JP vs FM showdown.

Comment

Comment

Logan wants Mike Tyson in next fight.

With both of their extreme popularity ... don't be shocked.

Comment

Conor vs Dustin

Round 3 Saturday night.

Who ya got?

Comment

Couple days to go.

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley.

Not sure who to pick (nor why I find myself intetested) but nonethless.

I hope Woodley blasts him but I think Jake wins again.

Comment

And this d-bag is relevant because, why, exactly?
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                            And this d-bag is relevant because, why, exactly?
                            Good question ... but, relevant, he is.

Comment

Jake pulled out a split decision last night. Very odd results on the judges' scorecards.

It was a good fight. Woodley blasted him in the fourth round and the ropes are the only thing that held Paul up. But, he recovered. The undercard had a couple good fights -- in particular the 140 lb one.

Like or hate him, JP is good for business. They are projecting that to be the second biggest PPV of the year (behind only Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather). They also sold out a major arena last night in Cleveland.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X