Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC in Spring League 2021

Enjoyed watching two Shepherd defensive stalwarts in last Saturday's Jousters-Sea Lions game, Dejuan Neal at DB for the Jousters & Shaneil Jenkins with the Lions. The game wasn't actually too bad when you consider how much football ANYONE has been playing the last year & a half!

Made me start wondering on overall PSAC participation & to give those guys kudos for sticking with it & representing.

Don't know if the teams site rosters are 100% accurate but they are showing other PSAC guys on the following team sites :

North Division Aviators- E. Brundidge WR West Chester
    Conquerors- D. Tillman DT IUP

South Division Blues- D. Lloyd LB IUP
    J. Elder DB West Chester
    Jousters- T. Palka WR Gannon

Every team roster showed multiple D2 guys with some teams having it looked like as many as 6 or 8 being listed.

The Spring League's Mega Bowl is this Saturday with the Jousters vs the Lineman at 3PM on Fox from Rice stadium Houston.

I can't imagine what the heat/humidity factor will be for that game!!

Also want to mention big Congrats to Deonte Glover's 3rd round , 23 overall pick by Edmonton in the CFL 2021 draft picks!!
    Hopefully he'll be able to help them out if he sticks as a decent run/pass threat that he finally blossomed to his final year as an All PSAC East Ram.

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Enjoyed watching two Shepherd defensive stalwarts in last Saturday's Jousters-Sea Lions game, Dejuan Neal at DB for the Jousters & Shaneil Jenkins with the Lions. The game wasn't actually too bad when you consider how much football ANYONE has been playing the last year & a half!

Made me start wondering on overall PSAC participation & to give those guys kudos for sticking with it & representing.

Don't know if the teams site rosters are 100% accurate but they are showing other PSAC guys on the following team sites :

North Division Aviators- E. Brundidge WR West Chester
    Conquerors- D. Tillman DT IUP

South Division Blues- D. Lloyd LB IUP
    J. Elder DB West Chester
    Jousters- T. Palka WR Gannon

Every team roster showed multiple D2 guys with some teams having it looked like as many as 6 or 8 being listed.

The Spring League's Mega Bowl is this Saturday with the Jousters vs the Lineman at 3PM on Fox from Rice stadium Houston.

I can't imagine what the heat/humidity factor will be for that game!!

Also want to mention big Congrats to Deonte Glover's 3rd round , 23 overall pick by Edmonton in the CFL 2021 draft picks!!
    Hopefully he'll be able to help them out if he sticks as a decent run/pass threat that he finally blossomed to his final year as an All PSAC East Ram.

Damon Lloyd just signed with the LA Chargers:

https://twitter.com/TheSpringLeague/...28323053592584

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Damon Lloyd just signed with the LA Chargers:

https://twitter.com/TheSpringLeague/...28323053592584
      That's great. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X