Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP 20 D2 WRS in 2021.....4 from the PSAC WEST

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecfbnet...808772/photo/2

#3-HENRY LITWIN--SRU, #4-DUANE BROWN--IUP, #5-JERMAINE WYNN--SRU, #7-TYSON HILL--CAL

Wait until the world sees Irv Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Wait until the world sees Irv Charles.
      We'll be watching!! On 9/11 versus KU who has the most catchs/yards/TDs ? BROWN or CHARLES ?

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

We'll be watching!! On 9/11 versus KU who has the most catchs/yards/TDs ? BROWN or CHARLES ?

Comment

Until I see Charles in action for IUP he remains an unknown for me. I hope he becomes a D2 superstar, though.

With his size I could see him doing a lot of things. I think he could be a quasi-TE catching passes over the middle, and catching long passes, too. That's what everybody expects, right? The one TD he scored for PSU he showed the ability to run after catching the pass (what year was that?). Of course, that was one play. I also assume he can block because they teach you to block at Penn State,

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Until I see Charles in action for IUP he remains an unknown for me. I hope he becomes a D2 superstar, though.

With his size I could see him doing a lot of things. I think he could be a quasi-TE catching passes over the middle, and catching long passes, too. That's what everybody expects, right? The one TD he scored for PSU he showed the ability to run after catching the pass (what year was that?). Of course, that was one play. I also assume he can block because they teach you to block at Penn State,
            He can fly (even at his advanced age lol).

As IUP Alum said ... can they get these two the ball? Million dollar question.

Comment

He's been off for a while so there will be a reacclimation period. You do have to wonder how well he'll do at 25 years old. But I have confidence that IUP will find ways to get him the ball just like they've done for Duane Brown & Justice Evans. All of this of course depends on how quickly he adapts. Talented, sure. But productive is unknown and that's no knock on him.

Related to this and off topic from this thread, should be interesting to see if the pseudo-spring season helped any of the teams that played. Will playing real full-contact games in April help Gannon be less of a mess come September?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X