Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickoff 2021...

Roughly 21 days and 7 hours until SRU gets PSAC football back on track at Tom Adams Field in Motown versus the Warriors( for now) of Wayne St. I won't be comfortable until I can watch this game kickoff about about an hour before my Vulcans do the same in Fairmont. I seem to recall that Thursday night openers once were rare and even got some regional telecasts. On 9/2 , 9 of 16 PSAC teams, mostly West, will get going with 5 road games and 4 at home. Must watch SRU @ WSU, SHEP @ ODU and, of course, CALU @ FSU. Getting excited !!!

Just take a peek at the Edinboro @ Grand Valley State game. Labor Day weekend, 50th season celebration. GVSU may break 15,000 at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Just take a peek at the Edinboro @ Grand Valley State game. Labor Day weekend, 50th season celebration. GVSU may break 15,000 at the game.
      I'll definitely check out the crowd, but I don't enjoy the sight of blood so probably just a peek.!!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        Roughly 21 days and 7 hours until SRU gets PSAC football back on track at Tom Adams Field in Motown versus the Warriors( for now) of Wayne St. I won't be comfortable until I can watch this game kickoff about about an hour before my Vulcans do the same in Fairmont. I seem to recall that Thursday night openers once were rare and even got some regional telecasts. On 9/2 , 9 of 16 PSAC teams, mostly West, will get going with 5 road games and 4 at home. Must watch SRU @ WSU, SHEP @ ODU and, of course, CALU @ FSU. Getting excited !!!
        You will have to pay to watch. Wayne St. charges $5.95 for 24 hour access for live events and archived broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

You will have to pay to watch. Wayne St. charges $5.95 for 24 hour access for live events and archived broadcasts.

That brings back some memories. I can recall even up to 3-4 years ago having to pay to watch extremely crappy broadcasts of some PSAC games.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That brings back some memories. I can recall even up to 3-4 years ago having to pay to watch extremely crappy broadcasts of some PSAC games.
            For football games??

Comment

For football games??
              I don't recall so much for football but I usually go to every game (home/away). Certainly for basketball.

Comment

Well then flip-floping between CALU-FSU and SHEP-ODU. Really who cares !!! It's football season soon !!!

Comment

And now 14 days and 8 hours until it gets going.....

Comment

And now 14 days and 8 hours until it gets going.....
                    May take a ride down for the Cal/FSU game. If anybody goes down stop at Hoops Sports Bar right near campus. Looks like a dive but great food. It gets pretty crowded before games.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

May take a ride down for the Cal/FSU game. If anybody goes down stop at Hoops Sports Bar right near campus. Looks like a dive but great food. It gets pretty crowded before games.
                      How long since your last in person experience ? Sounds like you're getting itchy !!

Comment

How long since your last in person experience ? Sounds like you're getting itchy !!
                        I have some friends who live in Fairmont so it's kind of a dual trip.

I've been to 7-8 Pirates games this year and several Altoona Curve games. But, yes, perhaps itchy for some live football.

Comment

58 hours and counting until a lot of footballs are kicked into the summer evening sky and our life gets marginally more normal !!

Comment

Wayne St is streaming football game against THE ROCK this Thursday for FREE! kickoff is @ 6:05PM

Comment

Wayne St is streaming football game against THE ROCK this Thursday for FREE! kickoff is @ 6:05PM
                              Did SRU name its starting QB yet?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X