Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

AB is in MEC
    Thanks for the correction, I forgot that change.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

And if they didn't like Mussina why did they take him from Lafayette. He is only a junior. College sports are losing something.
      C'mon. :)

I doubt Mac brought in Mussina with the idea of starting him for two seasons and then throwing him on the junk pile.

Maybe the new guy outplayed him in camp. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I doubt Mac brought in Mussina with the idea of starting him for two seasons and then throwing him on the junk pile.

Comment

Henry Steele was never a PSAC Freshman of the Year. LOL.

Comment

Message from Ship PBP guy Eric Thomas on QB situation: Coaches said it will be a "you'll see first series situation." And they said both would probably see action.

UPDATE: Ferraulo is running with 1's in pregame. That's a pretty sure sign he's at least starting.
            Last edited by jrshooter; 09-04-2021, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Henry Steele was never a PSAC Freshman of the Year. LOL.
              But he could play anywhere he wants.

Comment

OK, limiting the midfield coin flip to one-on-one and holding the rest of the captains 15 feet away is a bit much, even for me.

I mean, guys, you know they're going to be hitting each other in two minutes, right?

Comment

Unless something truly strange happens the Wk 1 PSAC/SR1 results were 4-0 vs the MEC,. 2-3 vs the NE10 and 1-1 vs the GMAC. Total of 7-4 in intra SR1 play. No really surprising wins but several surprising losses notably BLOOM and WCU getting blown out. Based on Wk 1 NE10 is much improved and the MEC seems weaker.

Comment

Agreed. You don't have a guy you "don't like" as your starter for two years. And he ended up playing most of the game Saturday. How this develops as the season goes on will be interesting. I thought Mussina's greater rapport with Balint, probably Ship's key receiver, was evident as the game went on. I noticed the two having several one-on-one sideline talks as the second half progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Agreed. You don't have a guy you "don't like" as your starter for two years. And he ended up playing most of the game Saturday. How this develops as the season goes on will be interesting. I thought Mussina's greater rapport with Balint, probably Ship's key receiver, was evident as the game went on. I noticed the two having several one-on-one sideline talks as the second half progressed.
                      Who knows. Maybe he was in the doghouse for something.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X