Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if Chantz Swartz is hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
      Does anyone know if Chantz Swartz is hurt?
      I don't think he is. Pretty sure he was on the field late for the onside kick we didn't recover. Ronnie Brown has been in the program for now his 3rd year and he's going to be a good one. It's just game flow, he'll get some chances as the season goes.

Deonte Glover really didn't get going until game 5 against Lock Haven (no game over 40 yrds in the first 4 games) for us in 2019, it's early. Going to need everyone with injuries during the year, I'm sure he'll get his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I don't think he is. Pretty sure he was on the field late for the onside kick we didn't recover. Ronnie Brown has been in the program for now his 3rd year and he's going to be a good one. It's just game flow, he'll get some chances as the season goes.

Deonte Glover really didn't get going until game 5 against Lock Haven (no game over 40 yrds in the first 4 games) for us in 2019, it's early. Going to need everyone with injuries during the year, I'm sure he'll get his shot.
        I hope you are correct about Swartz. But it was good to see Brown step up and perform. And I agree, you need to be more than one-deep to compete.

Comment

Well, I would say Monte's assessment the spring game was spot on. I like Ronnie Brown but we also need that tough yards back and not sure Ronnie is that back. Special Teams, well ain't so special right now and LS is so hard to find if you don't already have it. Hate to say it, but that seems like a season long issue. The actual punt (er) has traditionally been an asset, but guess you have to get the ball first. Good luck this weekend boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
            Well, I would say Monte's assessment the spring game was spot on. I like Ronnie Brown but we also need that tough yards back and not sure Ronnie is that back. Special Teams, well ain't so special right now and LS is so hard to find if you don't already have it. Hate to say it, but that seems like a season long issue. The actual punt (er) has traditionally been an asset, but guess you have to get the ball first. Good luck this weekend boys...
            Keep in mind you guys played a really good team on the road.

You'll have plenty of time to work out the kinks.

I do agree, though, that long snapping thing isn't a quick fix. That could linger.

But, the RBs will be fine.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X