Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Pretty sure there are alcohol sales in parts of Ram Stadium as well, think it may be for the booster part only though. There is also a section next to the visitors side that get rented out that might be BYOB as well.
    Sounds like shep has a pretty good game day experience. For those who have visited the majority of the psac stadiums who do you think has the best game day experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenrams12 View Post
      Sounds like shep has a pretty good game day experience. For those who have visited the majority of the psac stadiums who do you think has the best game day experience?
      Honestly, I'd put Shepherd right up there, for both the tailgate experience and the unique surroundings.

I've always been fascinated about how you cross an iron bridge from Maryland into West Virginia, and the stadium just sort of materializes down to your left about a quarter-mile later.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Honestly, I'd put Shepherd right up there, for both the tailgate experience and the unique surroundings.

I've always been fascinated about how you cross an iron bridge from Maryland into West Virginia, and the stadium just sort of materializes down to your left about a quarter-mile later.
        I see Edinboro plays at Shepherd next year. I'd love to make the trip. Then again, I said I would go to Lubbers in 2019 or 2021.

Comment

Shepherd has a designated tailgating for visitors where the new dorms are located that is free. I usually have a couple adult beverages and taunt the visitors (just kidding well maybe a little friendly banter).

Comment

Originally posted by Ramhead View Post
            Shepherd has a designated tailgating for visitors where the new dorms are located that is free. I usually have a couple adult beverages and taunt the visitors (just kidding well maybe a little friendly banter).
            That's amazing hospitality (the visitor tailgate lot lol)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X