Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd Telecast

I heard on the WRNR , while I was checking out the crick to see if any of the flooding cleared out the debris in the ol trout hole, that the Shepherd / Ohio Dominican game is being telecast on Channel 10 (Martinsburg area Comcast) and live stream on the WRNR U-Tube site. Just putting it out here case anybody missed the news and didn't know. Hopefully the boys will come through with a big first win on the road.

Thanks for the alert Monk Man. That's the local station and they have been carrying games for a few years now....too far away from me in Winchester...so radio qprks for me too..good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
      Thanks for the alert Monk Man. That's the local station and they have been carrying games for a few years now....too far away from me in Winchester...so radio qprks for me too..good luck..
      I'm sure Ohio Dominican has a web stream, too, so you could actually watch it rather than listen to it.

Comment

Here is Old Dominican U stream: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ohiodominican/

Comment

Watched the WRNR YouTube stream from Raleigh and it was a good broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
            Watched the WRNR YouTube stream from Raleigh and it was a good broadcast.
            How were the camera angles ? The angles from the ODU stream was not pleasant.

Comment

The WRNR broadcast used one camera, but it was a good camera. I would guess that it was on one of the 40 yard lines, but you could see well. It was a bare bones broadcast but better than a lot of the streams you get.

Comment

Here's a link for the WRNR broadcast.

https://youtu.be/9by4eoDLacM

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

How were the camera angles ? The angles from the ODU stream was not pleasant.
                  Yeah, they were having first game miscues too, but overall thought the OD broadcasters were very good. They were amazingly low on homerisms, seemed very fair on how they saw the penalties, & their girl on the sidelines was actually making some good observations/comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                    The WRNR broadcast used one camera, but it was a good camera. I would guess that it was on one of the 40 yard lines, but you could see well. It was a bare bones broadcast but better than a lot of the streams you get.
                    WRNR does a good with all the games to include high school. I watch the game - usually Martinsburg - every week on the local Concast channel. As an side for all you PSAC coaches who do not follow this BB - so they say - you might want to check out some of the talent in the WV eastern panhandle area. Martinsburg has some players, as well as Jefferson, Mussleman, and Washington, but Martinsburg is the Big Dawg in these parts. Worth a look. The big down side is cost because WV schools are less expensive for WV kids than going out of state. However, a kid looking for a specific program - like IUP's nationally acclaimed Safety Sciences - might be doable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X