Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice comeback from 0-10 defecit, SHIP gets the W 25-17 over WVSU. Outstanding defense and solid offense once Mussina got into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      Well, how about those Nits. They might have just locked up a big one.

And Ship just clinched too, I think. Mussina scrambled 10 yards for a first down on third-and-9 with 1:40 left.
      Big win for PSU in a tough environment.

Comment

Stonehill leads Bloom 14-3 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Did they get to Jump Around?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I'll tell you, Clifford has taken a lot of knocks. But he led them to 16 points when they barely had the threat of a run game to keep Wisky honest. He battles.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did they get to Jump Around?
              The Badgers lost the game but at least they got to jump around. Good, clean Midwestern fun.

Comment

Well, I missed BLOOM/STONEHILL but apparently I didn't miss much. STONEHILL 35-6 with about 7 minutes left in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  Well, I missed BLOOM/STONEHILL but apparently I didn't miss much. STONEHILL 35-6 with about 7 minutes left in the 4th.
                  Pitiful, just pitiful !!

Comment

The Montross kid just nailed a school-record 50-yard field goal. Fairly comfortably. 25-17 Ship, 1:24 left.
                    He really bombed most of his field goals. Any insight into why Mussina didn't start the game? He looked fine once he got in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

He really bombed most of his field goals. Any insight into why Mussina didn't start the game? He looked fine once he got in.
                      Ferraulio apparently just impressed the coaching staff during camp -- a lot. I don't think there was anything strange, like a benching for Mussina. I think Mac honestly went in expecting to get both in the game and go with the hot hand.

And the cold hand was evident real early.

Comment

The video feed from Lincoln is not working at the moment.

Comment

Ferraulio apparently just impressed the coaching staff during camp -- a lot. I don't think there was anything strange, like a benching for Mussina. I think Mac honestly went in expecting to get both in the game and go with the hot hand.

And the cold hand was evident real early.
                          Yeah. He didn't look comfortable out there. The one interception clearly looked like a miscommunication with the receiver. The offense today looked a lot more dangerous with Mussina in. Hard to tell much after one game. We're a little smallish on defense, but I liked the speed of some of the young guys out there. They seemed to play fairly cohesively for a unit with a lot of new pieces. Mac said before the game that something like 80 percent of the players were playing their first game at Seth Grove. This could be an interesting season after last year's washout.

Comment

Lake Erie up 21-7 at Clarion.

Good Lord.

Comment

The video feed from Lincoln is not working at the moment.
                              LHU 13 - LINC 0 @Half

Comment

LHU interception return 70yds to the LUPA 28, 4 plays for TD. Missed xp LHU-19 LUPA-0 start of the 4th.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X