Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    LHU interception return 70yds to the LUPA 28, 4 plays for TD. Missed xp LHU-19 LUPA-0 start of the 4th.
    Did they miss it? The video feed had the score at 20-0. The scoreboard on the field had 19-0. I guess it doesn't matter. LHU wins with a shutout.

Comment

Lake Eries survives and gets the W in Clarion.

Bad loss for the Golden Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Did they miss it? The video feed had the score at 20-0. The scoreboard on the field had 19-0. I guess it doesn't matter. LHU wins with a shutout.
        Who knows, at least one week of fun in LOCK HAVEN. As much as I wasn't happy with VULCANS effort vs FSU, I'll go out on a limb and say the BALDIES ride home from Adamson next Saturday won't be as joyful as tonight's from Coatesville

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Lake Eries survives and gets the W in Clarion.

Bad loss for the Golden Eagles.
          Lake Erie looked competent at times in 2019. It's possible that Clarion is about as good as we thought they were, and that Lake Erie is just evenly matched with them.

Granted, I don't think anyone expected Clarion to be good, necessarily.

Comment

The Clarion game wasnt as close as the score. Clarion ran back a punt and a kick off for TD's. Lake Erie had 440 yds to Clarion 200.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              The Clarion game wasnt as close as the score. Clarion ran back a punt and a kick off for TD's. Lake Erie had 440 yds to Clarion 200.
              So no offense, little defense but excellent special teams. Original approach.

Comment

Lock Haven's first shutout since 2014. I assumed it was much longer ago.

Comment

Last shut out for the Bald Eagles was 2017 - Lock Haven 62 - Cheyney 0

Comment

Comment

• The same reason why I selected Lock Haven as my bonus question.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                        I see Clarion's 2019 leading rusher Mylique McGriff did not play. I wonder if he's injured.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

The same reason why I selected Lock Haven as my bonus question.
                          Me, too. A few more yards on their next to last drive and they would have also had the largest margin of victory but the Bald Eagles didn't come through on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I see Clarion's 2019 leading rusher Mylique McGriff did not play. I wonder if he's injured.....
                            Ya, he wasnt listed on the two deep in the game notes. The announcers said he had a rough camp with injuries. I didnt hear any details when I had the volume on.

Comment

• 10-4 week for the PSAC. Overall decent showing, especially by the perceived upper tier.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X