Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

If I'm the Gannon coach, I'm still trying to figure out how you can have triple coverage, a 40-plus yard pass that is in the air for quite a while, and still allow the guy to catch a Hail Mary. Not a great play for the defense.
    Oh, it was horrible for the defense. But it was sure a fun play to watch!

Comment

If I'm the Gannon coach, I'm still trying to figure out how you can have triple coverage, a 40-plus yard pass that is in the air for quite a while, and still allow the guy to catch a Hail Mary. Not a great play for the defense.
      My view from ground level, by the fence, leaving the stadium. WR Langley was running straight into the endzone on a fly pattern, but the ball was off target. The ball was short and to his right. He was doing a windmill with his arms trying to adjust his body in the direction of the ball. He made a great adjustment, and the defenders didn't, although looking at the pictures below, the coverage wasn't completely blown. Clicking on each picture to blow it up fill in some of the blanks. Interesting to me was for last second play, he was the only Bloom player near the endzone.

https://twitter.com/BloomsburgU/stat...829380/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

My view from ground level, by the fence, leaving the stadium. WR Langley was running straight into the endzone on a fly pattern, but the ball was off target. The ball was short and to his right. He was doing a windmill with his arms trying to adjust his body in the direction of the ball. He made a great adjustment, and the defenders didn't, although looking at the pictures below, the coverage wasn't completely blown. Clicking on each picture to blow it up fill in some of the blanks. Interesting to me was for last second play, he was the only Bloom player near the endzone.

Yep, nice adjustment by the reciever. It was the ole heave it up and hope for the best. This time it worked. Too close of a game for the Huskies for sure, but a much needed win.

Comment

Bloom avoided a likely 0-6 start. Will beat LHU. Ville is a tossup. Gonna pick ESU over Bloom. 4-Win ceiling likely, or less. It's a transitional rebuild, trying to get back where they were. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

Bloom avoided a likely 0-6 start. Will beat LHU. Ville is a tossup. Gonna pick ESU over Bloom. 4-Win ceiling likely, or less. It's a transitional rebuild, trying to get back where they were. Just my thoughts.
            This weekend's game at Ship could be interesting. I really have no feel for how good Ship is at this point, and strange things have happened when Bloom and Ship play.

Comment

Nice to win a game with all the changes, and back-up QB, 3 DL leaving with injuries, and WR and OL not dressed due to injuries.

WR Arrington was back after missing 2 games. I thought I saw LB Robinson walking around with boot on his leg, so that answers where he has been. Still no sign of LB Turmino.

Watching 100 football players run to celebrate the winning TD was something you don't seen everyday.

Comment

This weekend's game at Ship could be interesting. I really have no feel for how good Ship is at this point, and strange things have happened when Bloom and Ship play.
                It's really hard to know where most of the teams are at this point. A lot of inconsistency all around.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's really hard to know where most of the teams are at this point. A lot of inconsistency all around.

Comment

Gannon played 4 games in the spring.

Comment

Gannon is Gannon. Glad Bloom won, always good to beat a team with more schollies.

Comment

West Virginia State, whom Ship beat in its season opener, also had played four spring games.

Comment

I see Bloomsburg getting blown away down at Shippensburg. Hope I am wrong, but that is what I think will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                            I see Bloomsburg getting blown away down at Shippensburg. Hope I am wrong, but that is what I think will happen.
                            I think Ship comes out inspired knowing 4-0 heading to Shepherd is needed for confidence as they're the run away favorites in the East. However Bloom knows they aren't making playoffs so they'll be motivated to play spoiler at Ship while also trying to salvage their season. Ship's defense has given up huge plays, Bloom typically uses long drives to score. It'll be a chess match hopefully my Red Raiders come out inspired and play great defense and the offense is firing on all cylinders.

Comment

TV sports piece on the Hail Mary

https://www.pahomepage.com/sports/co...rank-sheptock/

Comment

No words on this week's game vs Shippensburg ......UNBELIEVABLE !

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X