Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    SHU goes to 2-0 with a 13-7 win over BLOOM. The STEWIES had 5 TOs for the second week in a row and still won !! HUSKIES are some pretty mangy puppies this year.
    #WOW

Comment

• Comment

SHU goes to 2-0 with a 13-7 win over BLOOM. The STEWIES had 5 TOs for the second week in a row and still won !! HUSKIES are some pretty mangy puppies this year.

Comment

• You lose in Greensburg ...

Suicide watch

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You lose in Greensburg ...

Suicide watch
            SHU did not look terrible especially on D. How far they'll get versus better competition turning it over 5 times a game is another question.

Comment

You lose in Greensburg ...

Suicide watch
              At 2-0 there is probably a parade tomorrow in Greensburg.

Comment

SHU did not look terrible especially on D. How far they'll get versus better competition turning it over 5 times a game is another question.
                @ Kutztown next week. Good luck.

Comment

• Rock defeats ESU 22-7. Honestly, far closer than I was expecting. ESU struggled to score as I pretty much expected, but our defense not letting the game get completely out of control was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                    Rock defeats ESU 22-7. Honestly, far closer than I was expecting. ESU struggled to score as I pretty much expected, but our defense not letting the game get completely out of control was a pleasant surprise.
                    Not sure what to make of that score. Much closer than I anticipaed. Luckily for Rock its schede the next month is cupcake city.

Comment

Not sure what to make of that score. Much closer than I anticipaed. Luckily for Rock its schede the next month is cupcake city.
                      ESU has recruited very well since Jimmy took over. There is some serious young talent on that team. I am not saying they will win the PSAC this year, or next, but they are a much improved team. I do believe in the next couple of years they can compete with the top of the east.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

ESU has recruited very well since Jimmy took over. There is some serious young talent on that team. I am not saying they will win the PSAC this year, or next, but they are a much improved team. I do believe in the next couple of years they can compete with the top of the east.
                        Watched a little bit of that game and thought there was some talent on the ESU d-line. Better defense than I've seen them play in a long time.

Comment

• ESU has a solid defensive line. Rock defense played very well. Rock OL struggled but will bounce back. The problem for the Rock is at QB...

Comment

• Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                            ESU has a solid defensive line. Rock defense played very well. Rock OL struggled but will bounce back. The problem for the Rock is at QB...
                            Yeah, I'm glad to see a little stouter defensive play from some of the PSAC teams so far, although some of it might have to do with the quality of the opposition and some offensive rust after not playing last season. PSAC defenses were not great in 2019, even among some of the stronger teams when they faced quality opponents.

Comment

• Any of you other Ship guys hear anything about why Khalid Dorsey didn't play at all on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                                Any of you other Ship guys hear anything about why Khalid Dorsey didn't play at all on Saturday?
                                He was banged-up. Dressed; sat as a game-time decision. Nothing serious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X