Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They botched that call. I can't wait to watch the replay.

They call that and two bombs to Irv he has guys climbing him with no calls.
    Yeah....I have to agree...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yeah....I have to agree...
      Tell ya ... Irv is a big dude in person. He's going to be a highlight reel this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They botched that call. I can't wait to watch the replay.

They call that and two bombs to Irv he has guys climbing him with no calls.
          Agree on all accounts! The official that called the taunt was by the dang goal post! How the heck can he hear if anything is said? He certainly didn't gesture! All he did was trot to thhe eendzone looking back.

Comment

Rock vs ESU, 0-0, 2nd

SH vs Bloom, 7-7

Comment

Rock completes a TD pass with 0:03 left in the half, leads 9-0 at intermission.

Comment

Will one of you guys explain Lit AF to me in regards to Gannon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                  Lit
                  As
                  F**k

I believe it was the 2017 season. But to my understand, Gannon visited IUP and was chippy the entire game....yelling that they were "Lit As F**k" . Lots of jawing through out the game. After the IUP win both teams got into somewhat of a brawl. I believe both team had a player suspended for the next game. But yeah, that is why we refer to Gannon as Lit AF.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
                    Rock completes a TD pass with 0:03 left in the half, leads 9-0 at intermission.
                    Maybe it is the wind there ate the game, but East Strousburg is playing a gritty game. But they just do not have the offense to make the game any more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Lit
                      As
                      F**k

I believe it was the 2017 season. But to my understand, Gannon visited IUP and was chippy the entire game....yelling that they were "Lit As F**k" . Lots of jawing through out the game. After the IUP win both teams got into somewhat of a brawl. I believe both team had a player suspended for the next game. But yeah, that is why we refer to Gannon as Lit AF.
                      Well, their secondary was Lit Up AF today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                        Several years ago Gannon played at IUP and they came here acting like Bloods and Crips.

Lit Squad this. Lit AF that. Boom Squad. Hit Squad. F-Bombs all game on sideline from players and staff. Loud.

Dirty play after dirty play. Total embarrasment to college football. Dirty. Cheap shots. They were down like 35-0 and celebrating tackles like the Miami Hurricanes of 1987.

IUP spanked them. GU got some garbage TDs in second half. Then the infamous handshake took place. All hell broke loose. Video was sent to PSAC version of Fort Knox to be hidden forever. Brawl was ugly. PSAC went all chicken $hit and suspended one from each team. GU should have had 15 arrested.

Former GU coach was about 5'4" and acted like he was The Undertaker. The team tried to take on his persona.

Hence, #LIT-AF

i.e. get your head blown off for 3 quarters but still act like a-hole thugs.

Comment

• The FIGHTIN' STEWIES had a smooth 2nd half opening drive going until a HUSKIES DL tipped and intercepted in the RZ. SHU might not have much of a football program but their broadcast with Westmoreland Sports Network is one of, if not the very best. Professional production all around. The announcers even know the players.

Comment

• SHU adds a FG at 2:30 of the 3rd for a 10-7 lead over BLOOM.

Another SHU FG makes it 13-7 over BLOOM.
                            Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-11-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• D1 ... but, Duquesne beat Ohio U.

Comment

• SHU goes to 2-0 with a 13-7 win over BLOOM. The STEWIES had 5 TOs for the second week in a row and still won !! HUSKIES are some pretty mangy puppies this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X