Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd heads to IUP

Big game coming up next week as Shepherd and IUP renew their rivalry with this being the first regular season matchup. After watching some game action on both teams, this year's matchup appears to resemble previous years. Shepherd has the speed; IUP has the size. The key for Shepherd will be to start fast and hope IUP gets off to a sluggish start. Shepherd can't allow IUP to grind the defense down. IUP will need to get a lot of pressure on Bagent or Shepherd's air attack will carve IUP's secondary up. Looks like the typical nail biting matchup. I'll have to make another trip to Indiana for this one.

So all of a sudden Shep is an air show?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      So all of a sudden Shep is an air show?
      Bagent is probably the best QB in D2.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

At least the best in SR 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
          Big game coming up next week as Shepherd and IUP renew their rivalry with this being the first regular season matchup. After watching some game action on both teams, this year's matchup appears to resemble previous years. Shepherd has the speed; IUP has the size. The key for Shepherd will be to start fast and hope IUP gets off to a sluggish start. Shepherd can't allow IUP to grind the defense down. IUP will need to get a lot of pressure on Bagent or Shepherd's air attack will carve IUP's secondary up. Looks like the typical nail biting matchup. I'll have to make another trip to Indiana for this one.
          No need to hope.....IUP WILL get off to a slow start. That has not changed in quite a while.

Comment

If that's the case then IUP will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

If that's the case then IUP will lose.
              That bomb Kutz hit in second half ... watch the replay. QB got demolished. Nano-second. No idea how he got that off.

Comment

I see Josh Gontarek arrived for Shepherd today (4-108 receiving). They're gonna love him.

I believe he's on the 12-Year Plan.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  I see Josh Gontarek arrived for Shepherd today (4-108 receiving). They're gonna love him.

Yeah, and I'm not a big fan of all the in-conference transferring that's going on, both in FB and BB.

Comment

Yes, he's a nice compliment to Beach underneath. Bagent had over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns at halftime today. Gontarek stretched the field quite nicely!

Comment

That bomb Kutz hit in second half ... watch the replay. QB got demolished. Nano-second. No idea how he got that off.
                      The one KU wr was playing lights out, caught everything that came to him Jerome Kapp
                      Last edited by ironmaniup; 09-11-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Yeah, and I'm not a big fan of all the in-conference transferring that's going on, both in FB and BB.
                        Shrug. We take advantage of it as much as the next guy. Kyle Evans, Evan Morrill, Yuka Onya.

It does sort of blow the mind that Gontarek was the CAA Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2014.

Comment

Shrug. We take advantage of it as much as the next guy. Kyle Evans, Evan Morrill, Yuka Onya.

It does sort of blow the mind that Gontarek was the CAA Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2014.
                          '14 ?

Lord. Does he have a Doctorate?

Comment

'14 ?

Lord. Does he have a Doctorate?
                            Amazing, huh? I don't know if he's even taking grad courses. He had a minor pot conviction during his freshman year at Albany, was kicked out of the program, and spent two years out of football before coming to Ship. He had a 1,000-yard receiving season for us in 2018.

Comment

Amazing, huh? I don't know if he's even taking grad courses. He had a minor pot conviction during his freshman year at Albany, was kicked out of the program, and spent two years out of football before coming to Ship. He had a 1,000-yard receiving season for us in 2018.
                              He's gotta be like 25-26?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X