Clear All

• AFCA Coaches Top 25 Poll

6. Slippery Rock
    8. Notre Dame
    10. Grand Valley State
    11. Shepherd
    14. Indiana
    15. Tiffin

Receiving Votes: Kutztown, Bentley, Charleston, California, Stonehill, Frostburg State.

https://www.afca.com/d2-poll-nebrask...me-since-2011/

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    6. Slippery Rock
    8. Notre Dame
    10. Grand Valley State
    11. Shepherd
    14. Indiana
    15. Tiffin

Receiving Votes: Kutztown, Bentley, Charleston, California, Stonehill, Frostburg State.

https://www.afca.com/d2-poll-nebrask...me-since-2011/
    I was wondering when Frostburg St will start earning some votes. Congrats to the Bobcats. I wonder will IUP move in the Top 10 if they beat their 2nd consecutive ranked team....with their backup QB at the helm....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I was wondering when Frostburg St will start earning some votes. Congrats to the Bobcats. I wonder will IUP move in the Top 10 if they beat their 2nd consecutive ranked team....with their backup QB at the helm....
      Probably. I guess the only thing stopping them is how many teams ranked ahead of them lose beyond Shepherd.

Comment

They should if they win, that's a hell of a way to start the season with 2 top 20 wins.

Comment

Frostburg has a big one tonight with Charleston.

Comment

Comment

They are the defending SR1 champ and are 2-0.

It's really that simple until somebody knocks them off.

And, their next four games are Cupcake City.

So, get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

So, get used to it.
                I agree with you, I am just telling you what the facts are from this year.

Comment

So, get used to it.
                  Heard from several people that the coaches have been sending a message this week to the players about talking the talk. Rock must step up, even in "cupcake" games. Wayne St and East Stroud are not bad teams, but if the Rock wants to stake claim as the top team, must be better.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post

Heard from several people that the coaches have been sending a message this week to the players about talking the talk. Rock must step up, even in "cupcake" games. Wayne St and East Stroud are not bad teams, but if the Rock wants to stake claim as the top team, must be better.
                    I'd guess they could step backward tomorrow and still win 50-7.

Comment

I'd guess they could step backward tomorrow and still win 50-7.
                      Since this is the Baldies second death march in two weeks, I would guess they lose by at least 0-59. Unless The Rock has gotten soft.

Comment

The LHU offense just looks so haphazard. Almost painful to watch.

Comment

Makes you wonder what Lincoln looks like lol

Comment

I saw some of the Lock Haven and Lincoln game. And it was painful to watch that game because of their offenses. But Lock Haven had quite a few offensive players left the program. Not sure if this team will improve much during the next couple of years.

Comment

I saw some of the Lock Haven and Lincoln game. And it was painful to watch that game because of their offenses. But Lock Haven had quite a few offensive players left the program. Not sure if this team will improve much during the next couple of years.
                              Yeah I agree. I think the head coach is a good defensive coach and should have them playing above their ability on that side of the ball. But they could hire Mike Leach to run the offense and they'd still struggle until they figure out how to win and/or not lose lots of players every year. They're just surrounded by a whole lot of nothing. Not really going to find a diamond in the rough at Osweyo Valley.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X