• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC scores, Week 3

12:00 -- SHU @ KUTZ, BORO @ WCU.

1:00 -- MC @ ESU, SHIP @ CU, MILL @ CALU

2:00 -- GU @ BLOOM, SHEP @ IUP

6:00 -- LHU @ SRU
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-18-2021, 02:11 AM.

Boro at West Chester game in at noon according to both schools websites....I do see the psac site has it at 2 but I think its noon.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
      Boro at West Chester game in at noon according to both schools websites....I do see the psac site has it at 2 but I think its noon.
      As does the D2 SCORES section, but the school sites are likely correct. Thanks.

Comment

Don't see anything on the radar, but AccuWeather has the chance of T'storms in Western PA at +50% in the 12-3 time slot today.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          Don't see anything on the radar, but AccuWeather has the chance of T'storms in Western PA at +50% in the 12-3 time slot today.
          Indiana looks clear in the hourly weather. Game should be hot and sunny. Low winds, too, unlike last week.

Comment

@WCU, RAMS first pass picked and returned to the 25. Run up the middle TD, BORO 7- WCU 0

After KO, WCU goes on 75yd 8 play drive for TD 7-7 at 10:00 of the first.

Comment

Under 5:00 of the first in K'Town 0-0 with Bears driving.

Drive stalls at the 25 and SHU blocks 41 yd FG try
              Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-18-2021, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                @WCU, RAMS first pass picked and returned to the 25. Run up the middle TD, BORO 7- WCU 0

After KO, WCU goes on 75yd 8 play drive for TD 7-7 at 10:00 of the first.
                Boro now up 14-13. Edinboro just blocked a WCU field goal. Second blocked kick of the day for my Fighting Scots.

12:00 left in 2nd

Comment

West Chester pick 6 on a 4th and 5 from their own 35. 20-14 Golden RAMS. 9:52 left in the half.

WCU has excellent commentary. Very nice color work.

Comment

KU picks a SHU pass at the 15 and....STEWIES hold. RAMS FG is BLOCKED AGAIN !! 0-0 at 9:25 of the 2nd.

Comment

Where are you getting Boro commentary. This is all I get from their site and not working

Comment

https://psacsportsdigitalnetwork.com/wcupagoldenrams/

Comment

Heh ... Mac's hitting Clarion over the head with one of their former guys -- Kyle Evans.

14-0 Ship, early 1st.

Comment

Meanwhile at ADAMSON MU 3 and out. VULCANS start at the MU 49 and score on Mitchell 1yd rollout 7-0 CALU at 10:31 of the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by BoroLetterman1 View Post
                              Where are you getting Boro commentary. This is all I get from their site and not working
                              I'm llistening to the WCU broadcast. Edinboro didn't send a crew

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X