Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd comes right back. Bagent hits Leonard on a 57 yard strike. The PAT is missed. Shepherd leads, 30-13.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        Shepherd comes right back. Bagent hits Leonard on a 57 yard strike. The PAT is missed. Shepherd leads, 30-13.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          I'm sorry C'Hawk fans but this is getting ugly. Not quite what I expected but things sometimes get out of hand.
          It's pretty much what I expected. Shepherd's really good.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's pretty much what I expected. Shepherd's really good.

Comment

Comment

Bagent hits Gontarek for his 4th passing and 5th TD overall. That drive also put him over 400 yards today. Shepherd leads, 37-13, early in the fourth.

Comment

Final, Ship 62, Clarion 33.

Comment

About the only way to beat Shepherd this year that I can see is to outscore them in a run-and-shoot game, and the other teams I've seen in the PSAC don't seem to have the firepower to do it. But that's why they play the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

About the only way to beat Shepherd this year that I can see is to outscore them in a run-and-shoot game, and the other teams I've seen in the PSAC don't seem to have the firepower to do it. But that's why they play the games.
                      If they beat Kutztown next week they have several bye weeks until The State Game.

Comment

This is absolutely not smoke or tempting fate but as I look at the RAMS schedule ALL of the games where a loss is even conceivable, KUTZ, SHIP, WCU and SRU, are ALL in SHEPHERDSTOWN !!! I won't say more but don't &$@# it up !!!

Comment

This is absolutely not smoke or tempting fate but as I look at the RAMS schedule ALL of the games where a loss is even conceivable, KUTZ, SHIP, WCU and SRU, are ALL in SHEPHERDSTOWN !!! I won't say more but don't &$@# it up !!!

Comment

IUP scores on a 22 yard pass and then completes the two point conversion to make it 37-21 with 7:04 left.

Comment

ESU won a bit of a snoozer against Mercyhurst, 17-7. ESU led 17-0 at the half. Wasn't the best game I've ever seen, but a win's a win. Lock Haven will be a nice break before a big one against Kutztown.

Comment

SCOTS give up late score to the RAMS and that's all she wrote WCU 41 - BORO 37
                                I hate the cliche of it but lots of positives in this loss. Much better play on all sides. Would have liked some more defensive stands but I'll take what I saw & heard.

In Pick Em news, Bowie State beat New Haven 27-10.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X