Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW. Bloomsburg connects on the Hail Mary as time expires to defeat Gannon, 31-27.

Comment

Shepherd - 37

IUP -21

FINAL
      Hell of a win for the Rams!

Comment

HUSKIES MIRACLE on a 44 yd HAIL MARY with 0:00 on the clock !!! BU 31 - GU 27 !!

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          WOW. Bloomsburg connects on the Hail Mary as time expires to defeat Gannon, 31-27.
          Terrible play by the Gannon secondary. Three guys around the ball and they watch the lone Bloom receiver pull it in.

Comment

Comment

D3 Wisconsin-La Crosse is hanging with Grand Valley, 28-17 in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

If they beat Kutztown next week they have several bye weeks until The State Game.
                I don't see many games in the PSAC this year that won't be a bye week for the Rams. Maybe Slippery Rock if they see them in the state game, but really don't know how good the Rock is at this point. I'm not looking forward to Ship against Bagent in two weeks with only two senior starters on the Ship defense and 14 freshmen and sophomores in the two-deep.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                    Shepherd - 37

IUP -21

FINAL
                    Hell of a win for the Rams!
                    My opinion only, but if no one in the top 10 loses, either INDY or SRU should be demoted based on the significance of this W. From all appearances we're looking at a serious contender for the #1 seed in the SR 1 region.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

My opinion only, but if no one in the top 10 loses, either INDY or SRU should be demoted based on the significance of this W. From all appearances we're looking at a serious contender for the #1 seed in the SR 1 region.
                      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

If they beat Kutztown next week they have several bye weeks until The State Game.
                        Could you show a little respect for a team that just blew the doors off of your team?

Comment

Nice WC win - more of a nail biter than I would have liked but they should some resiliency. Very impressed by the size of the WC crowd for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenrams12 View Post
                            Nice WC win - more of a nail biter than I would have liked but they should some resiliency. Very impressed by the size of the WC crowd for this one.
                            Surprised it was that close as a young Ship team had little trouble with the Boro the week before. Shepherd will rule the East, and Kutztown looks second-best up until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Surprised it was that close as a young Ship team had little trouble with the Boro the week before. Shepherd will rule the East, and Kutztown looks second-best up until now.
                              ??????Second to SHEP is pretty far back. I think I'd put SHIP ahead of KUTZ simply because of Mussina. He's not Bagent, but he gets his offense going and KUTZ is 14-3 over SHU, who is more than people expect, but still it's SHU. We'll know more in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

??????Second to SHEP is pretty far back. I think I'd put SHIP ahead of KUTZ simply because of Mussina. He's not Bagent, but he gets his offense going and KUTZ is 14-3 over SHU, who is more than people expect, but still it's SHU. We'll know more in two weeks.
                                But Seton hill was a classic trap game between Iup and Shep, KU was off, and shu is better than expected

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X