Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but they're not going to beat Bagent's Rams with 14 points. Just sayin'.

Comment

• I don't get super physical for KUTZ. They beat 1-2 ASSUMPTION 19-0 at home. On the road they lost at IUP by giving up 22 pts in the 4th qtr to a C'HAWKS team that may have been exposed by these same RAMS. And on Saturday against a team I expected to give them a fight the BEARS came awfully close to giving the STEWIES a long shot chance of tying the game up. As far as mistake free is concerned they've been penalized 25 times for 228 yds in three games including 12/118 against SHU. It may change with the apparent decision to go with Eric Nickel as he grows into the QB but as yet the offense isn't half as dynamic as it was with DIGALBO

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I don't get super physical for KUTZ. They beat 1-2 ASSUMPTION 19-0 at home. On the road they lost at IUP by giving up 22 pts in the 4th qtr to a C'HAWKS team that may have been exposed by these same RAMS. And on Saturday against a team I expected to give them a fight the BEARS came awfully close to giving the STEWIES a long shot chance of tying the game up. As far as mistake free is concerned they've been penalized 25 times for 228 yds in three games including 12/118 against SHU. It may change with the apparent decision to go with Eric Nickel as he grows into the QB but as yet the offense isn't half as dynamic as it was with DIGALBO

Comment

• Agree the Rams D will again need to be solid this week. That #24 was a load against IUP & with that good OL they could control some clock if they get rolling, but it seemed like KU went away from him more than they should have as the game went on.
          Just worried about the damn rona that sounds like is appearing with the girls soccer game with Ship being postponed. That's all we need!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X