Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd at IUP LIVE THREAD

This should be an interesting read by end of day.

Comment

If Gontarek didn't want to finish at Ship, I'm glad he's moving into a feature role with the Rams.

Have not seen any of this, but wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        If Gontarek didn't want to finish at Ship, I'm glad he's moving into a feature role with the Rams.

Have not seen any of this, but wow.
        Just imagine getting bent over a table. Sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You'll have better days. You guys always do.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Man what happened to that heralded IUP defensive line? I heard they had 5 presumptive All Americans plus that giant German guy from the opening scene of Gladiator.

Comment

Every time that Shepherd has played IUP, we have gotten some IUP fans who tell us just how badly that Shepherd is going to be beaten. And that has lessened over the years, but still some new buffoons showed up to talk trash this week. Ultimately, Shepherd is now 5-1 against IUP, with every game being very close and competitive until today. So, anyway. Good win for the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                  Every time that Shepherd has played IUP, we have gotten some IUP fans who tell us just how badly that Shepherd is going to be beaten. And that has lessened over the years, but still some new buffoons showed up to talk trash this week. Ultimately, Shepherd is now 5-1 against IUP, with every game being very close and competitive until today. So, anyway. Good win for the Rams.
                  Hey... I used the term buffoons! hahaha... Those guys crawled under a rock, probably a Slippery Rock b/c they won't beat them either if they don't change rather quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                    Pride goeth, etc. Appreciate the win and don't return the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Hey... I used the term buffoons! hahaha... Those guys crawled under a rock, probably a Slippery Rock b/c they won't beat them either if they don't change rather quickly!
                      I've been watching Shepherd and D2 football for 25 years now. I've seen Shepherd win big games and lose big games. I've also seen enough to know that we may see IUP again in the playoffs, but there is still a lot of football left to play for both teams before that happens. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Pride goeth, etc. Appreciate the win and don't return the trash.
                        Absolutely appreciating the win. I really thought this was IUP's time this year to even up a little. But Shepherd has all the heavyweights this year except Cal & I don't think any team is getting through the season with out a loss.
                        We better not be looking past "the next game" especially this weekend!

Hope the team savors this win & guess what, we actually have a HOME GAME this next weekend!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X