Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kutztown at Shepherd: Sheep tame the KUBs
    Cal at Edinboro: Has there ever been a less impressive 3-0 team in the history of the PSAC than Team Spock?
    Clarion at Gannon: Dem Golden Iggles muddle through another loss
    Bloomsburg at Shippensburg: Talk about a nosedive... Can the Bloomies lure Danny Hale out of retirement?
    IUP at Mercyhurst: Lake Show has to deal with a flock of angry Red Chickens
    West Chester at Millersville: Bye week for the Dubs
    Slippery Rock at Seton Hill: Slippys win, but I don't expect a blowout ... maybe a 20-25 point win
    East Stroudsburg at Lock Haven: Bye week for East Strou-sburg

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: Slippery Rock
    Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points
    Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: Gannon (I mean, they are facing Clarion)
    Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Kutztown at Shepherd

Cal at Edinboro

Clarion at Gannon

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg

IUP at Mercyhurst

West Chester at Millersville

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill

East Stoudsburg at Lock Haven

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: __East Stroudsburg_____________

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: ___Gannon___________

Comment

Shepard, Cal U, Gannon, Shippensburg IUP, West Chester, East Stroudsburg, IUP will score the most points this week. Lock Under. Gannon will score the most points. Over with Shepherd and and Kutz.

Comment

WEEK 4

Kutztown at Shepherd: Bears look to have a strong defense thus far but that Shepherd offense is something else.

Cal at Edinboro: Tough game for Edinboro to continue to improve. The streak continues.

Clarion at Gannon: Sunday headline in the ETN: "Gannon Rolls to 35-30 Rout of PSAC Powerhouse"

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg: both teams are getting better with each week, but Ship's offense is really clicking.

IUP at Mercyhurst: Tortball gets off to a slow start but eventually takes out their frustrations on Martyball. Tough last year for Marty.

West Chester at Millersville: Coach Zwaan celebrates his 200th win with a romantic daytrip to Amish Country.

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill: Griffins won't score much but it should be interesting to see just how strong their defense is against Rock.

East Stoudsburg at Lock Haven: I honestly thought Lock Haven would be improved this year but its looking like they lost too many pieces.

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: West Chester

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points UNDER

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: #LITAF

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points UNDER

Comment

Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
            Shepherd, Cal U, Gannon, Shippensburg IUP, West Chester, East Stroudsburg, IUP will score the most points this week. Lock Under. Gannon will score the most points. Over with Shepherd and and Kutz.
            Fixed it for you. You think after the beating you took last week with all the **** you talked, you would get the name right. Remember it ya "slapdick."

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Fixed it for you. You think after the beating you took last week with all the **** you talked, you would get the name right. Remember it ya "slapdick."
              LMAO!!

Comment

Shepherd

California

Gannon

Shippensburg

IUP

West Chester

Slippery Rock

East Stoudsburg

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: Slippery Rock

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points: Under

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: Gannon

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points: Over

Comment

Shepherd- Win puts the Rams in the driver's seat. Home crowd if the weather is nice is going to be a big one. First game in almost 2 years at home. Guys gotta keep focused and not get too excited.
                  Cal
                  Gannon
                  Shippensburg
                  IUP
                  West Chester
                  Slippery Rock
                  East Stroudsburg

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4:IUP

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points- UNDER

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: Gannon

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), OVER-

Comment

Picks are Bold/Underlined

Kutztown at Shepherd - After watching Shepherd play, I think they can handle the Kutztown D.

Cal at Edinboro - Edinboro fought hard last week, and they will this week too, but not enough to beat Cal U.

Clarion at Gannon - Staying with the home team.

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg - Ship putting together a decent season.

IUP at Mercyhurst - I hope to see more motivation, especially after halftime.

West Chester at Millersville - WCU gets a road win.

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill - The Griffins did better than I thought, I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

East Stoudsburg at Lock Haven - ESU is looking good, and should hand Lock Haven another L.

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: West Chester

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points: UNDER

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points - OVER

Comment

Kutztown at Shepherd - KU didn't look too hot in a classic sandwich trap game last week -- IUP hangover and Shepherd on the horizon. Bears will score some points but not enough. Rams win a somewhat close game. Interesting film study week for both sides as they've played a common opponent. Massive game for KU.

Cal at Edinboro - After two weeks off the Vulcans get a team capable of punching back -- a little bit. The Boro hangs around for a bit but Cal has too much. Vulcans by 17.

Clarion at Gannon - If Clarion can turn this in to the Mylique McGriff show ... it may have a punchers' chance. Both defenses are bad. Look for the Boom Squad to sellout on the run as the Golden Eagles pose little passing threat. #LIT-AF should be pretty LIT when the clock strikes 0:00.

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg - Strange things happen in rivalries. Red Raiders should be a little too much in this one, however.

IUP at Mercyhurst - The Lake Show featuring Marty Ball hosts Homecoming Weekend. Marty Ball loves to run. After watching the Shepherd/IUP film, he may want to try and pass. Will IUP finally be healthy for a game? Can Harry Football lead a revival? Will IUP be hungover or juiced up? Lot of questions entering this one. Crimson Hawks should drop the hammer this week. Sometimes it's good to get a bruised up team out on the road. Keep in mind Duane Brown (sprained shoulder) and Josh Dauberman (foot) -- two preseason All-Americans -- are both questionable. Sooner or later, we may see this team at full force. I hope.

West Chester at Millersville - The Walk-Ons have had a strange start. Stats get padded in this one.

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill - This should be a pretty unexciting, 42-3, type of game -- one that will certainly have the vibe of an SRU home game.

East Stoudsburg at Lock Haven - Bald Eagles looking at another blasting.

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: ESU

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: #LIT-AF

Comment

Kutztown at Shepherd--This should be a great game. I wont be stunned if it is close in the 4th q.

Cal at Edinboro--Doubt CalU will get a 3rd straight SO, but their D looks fast.

Clarion at Gannon--I'd love to see CU pull this one out.

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg--an Interesting matchup, but since Ship went back to Mussina, the O has been great.

IUP at Mercyhurst--this is one of those type of games where around 6pm I look on PSAC page and think "how the HELL did 'Hurst pull that one out"---but I"m going with the odds.

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill--always a strange 'vibe' at Greensburg Salem HS...er I mean Seton Hill home games. a lot of times teams come out flat there. bad atmosphere.

East Stroudsburg at Lock Haven--Shouldnt be close.

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: __ESU_____________

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points--Over

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: ___Gannon___________

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points...OVER

Comment

Kutztown at Shepherd

Cal at Edinboro

Clarion at Gannon

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg

IUP at Mercyhurst

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: _______CAL________

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points: UNDER

Between Gannon, Edinboro and Mercyhurst, which team scores the most points: _Gannon_____________

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points: Over

Comment

WEEK 4

Kutztown at Shepherd - should be another good one, Shep pulls away in the second half

Cal at Edinboro - might be closer than you'd think

Clarion at Gannon - I don't have much hope for my Golden Eagles but I cannot bring myself to pick LitAF against my boys. I mean its F***** Gannon

Bloomsburg at Shippensburg -

IUP at Mercyhurst - will be interesting to see how IUP responds. this game will tell us a lot about what they are going to be. loved what I saw from #9, hated a lot of what I saw elsewhere.

West Chester at Millersville - Millersville D is ok, this might be a little tighter than expected

Slippery Rock at Seton Hill - I want to keep an eye on this one, Seton Hill might be putting something together, they look competitive, but not a threat here

* BONUS *

This road team will score the most points in Week 4: East Stroudsburg

Lock Haven will score OVER or UNDER 13.5 points Under

Kutztown at Shepherd (combined points), over/under, 55.5 points Under

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Comment

No you didn't, nice try though. 5-1 little brother.

I do find it amusing that central and western pa people think they are different from people from West Virginia. It's the same damn region with the same people.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X