Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Columnist

New to the board/site and was curious if the PSAC columnist sends out weekly reviews/updates for the conference. I see a brief recap of who it is when I select the dropdown but no info. regarding previous/upcoming games.

Thanks!

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
    New to the board/site and was curious if the PSAC columnist sends out weekly reviews/updates for the conference. I see a brief recap of who it is when I select the dropdown but no info. regarding previous/upcoming games.

Thanks!
    Could be wrong, but I don't believe there is a PSAC columnist at present.

Comment

Thanks - I had seen Zach Simpson listed but no updates. Appreciate the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

As I recall, Chuck Bitner was the last before he left for the SAC.
        Zach Simpson is listed but seems inactive. His Twitter account still described him as the D2 PSAC columnist, but nothing I can find.

Comment

Thanks!
          You don't need one. We have everthing covered ad naseum. Lol

Joking but not really.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You don't need one. We have everthing covered ad naseum. Lol

Joking but not really.
            We're all football experts here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

We're all football experts here.
              Only thing we don't know is the game inside the game. We were close.

Comment

Maybe we can acquire such advanced knowledge one day with such an impressive vocabulary.

Comment

The National columnist has a similar deal - there's a name but it's inactive.

LSC doesn't have anybody.

But this is probably the most active of all the boards, so that makes up for it, at least in part.

Comment

Thanks!
                    If you notice on the FORUM list the number of posts for PSAC is 37722. Nearest other couple are LSC with 24715 and MIAA with 24013, not really in the same league. The other 3 leagues in SR1 can only generate 8126 posts or less than 25% of PSAC. We haven't gotten a NC yet but NO ONE outposts us. There are some formidable yakkers on this forum.
                    Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-23-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

LMAO!!!

We were just a slapped wanker away from journalistic greatness!

Comment

Here's this week's Quick Hits from the PSAC Football page. Tread lightly IUP fans, the news isn't good.

KUTZ- The Golden Bears enter this matchup with a couple tough tests thus far in 2021 including a rough Top-25 loss at IUP in W2. However, they bounced back with a defensive showing last week at Seton Hill, winning that matchup, 14-3.

SHEP - CAL U - The Vulcans are coming off back-to-back shutout victories with wins against Lock Haven and Millersville.

BORO - Edinboro is off to a slow start in 2021 falling to 0-2 in a nailbiter at West Chester last week. The Fighting Scots are struggling to to keep opponents off the scoreboard in their first two contests ranking 11th in yards surrendered (391.0) per game and 13th in points surrendered per game (35.5).

CLAR - Clarion is off to a slow start thus far in 2021 with a trio of losses, two of which were decided by 5 points or less.

GANN - The Golden Knights have one of the better passing attacks in the league with Quarterback Kory Curtis at the helm. Curtis is fourth in the PSAC in total yards (716) and tied for third in touchdowns (8).

BLOOM - Their win last week was stellar, however, as Ben Ries connected with Malik Langley in walk-off fashion as time expired for the victory. Another bright spot in the victory was PSAC Special Teams Athlete of the Week Jaco Sattamini who posted 300 yards punting averaging 42.9 yards per punt and pinning the Golden Knights inside the 20 four different times.

SHIPP - Shipp is red hot to begin the 2021 campaign getting off to its first 3-0 start since 2017, a season in which they finished 10-2 making the NCAA DII Playoffs.

IUP - After the tough loss to Shepherd last week, IUP is now dead last in PSAC surrendering 516.5 per game.

HURST - The offense has been an issue for MU this season as they are 13th in the league in points per game (11.7) and 14th in yards per game (248.7).

WCU - WCU still has one of the best scoring teams in the league ranking third tallying 38 points per contest.

VILLE -ESU - The Warriors continue to pound people on the ground averaging just under 200 yards rushing per game at 194.3 which is second in the PSAC.

LHU - Lock Haven will look to change their fortune after the last two weeks allowing 50+ points in both games and scoring just 7.

ROCK - After scoring just seven total points in the first quarter of its first two games combined, SRU got off to a much faster start last week, scoring 20 first quarter points and 30 first half points after combining for just 19 first half points through the first two weeks.

SHU - The Griffins put a scare into defending PSAC East champion Kutztown on the road last week before falling 14-3. The defense kept Seton Hill in the game all day, but the offense struggled to put points on the board, reaching the red zone just twice and converting only one field goal.

Comment

Thanks - I had seen Zach Simpson listed but no updates. Appreciate the reply!

https://www.d2football.com/helpwanted/

Currently no columnists for the GMAC, MEC or PSAC in SR1. Paul is the only one holding own the fort in SR1.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

https://www.d2football.com/helpwanted/

Currently no columnists for the GMAC, MEC or PSAC in SR1. Paul is the only one holding own the fort in SR1.
                            Which curiously is the least significant conference, as far as PO are concerned, in SR1.

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...east-columnist

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X