Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffice it to say, I'd recommend taking the over.

Comment

It's early but SHU up 10-7 over SRU on a 47 yd FG. 5:49 in the1st.

Comment

Credit Kutztown for recognizing the importance of this game, and putting together a winning gameplan. Their path to the State Game got a whole lot clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          Credit Kutztown for recognizing the importance of this game, and putting together a winning gameplan. Their path to the State Game got a whole lot clearer.
          The East became a lot more interesting too.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            It's early but SHU up 10-7 over SRU on a 47 yd FG. 5:49 in the1st.
            Come on Stewies!!!

Comment

TD pass to Wynn Jr SRU back on top 14-10 at 2:42 of the 1st.

Comment

SHU 3 and out punt, SRU 3 and out punt...end of the 1st. SRU 14-- SHU 10

Comment

SHU pass intercepted and retuned to the SHU 25...1st and 10 SRU.

Koester to Litwin for TD SRU-21. SHU- 10
                  Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-25-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

SRU is beginning to overwhelm a gritty bunch of FIGHTIN' STEWIES. Another TD to Litwin now 28-10 SRU.

It's been a long day. I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      SRU is beginning to overwhelm a gritty bunch of FIGHTIN' STEWIES. Another TD to Litwin now 28-10 SRU.

It's been a long day. I'm out.

Comment

SR 1 related upset possibility... ODU goes for a 39 yard FG with 0:02 seconds in INDY.... BLOCKED...GOING TO OT TIED 16-16
                        INDY gets 1st possession and completes a pass to the 1... receiver fighting, fumbles... ODU recovers and only needs a FG to win!!! ODU gets to kick for the win and....HOOKS IT LEFT !! But ODU gets to start the 2nd OT because INDY had first possession in the 1st OT
                        And a critical game for Regional Rankings considering because ODU (SR1) @ Indy (SR3) is considered an in-region game under the neighboring states principle.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

And a critical game for Regional Rankings considering because ODU (SR1) @ Indy (SR3) is considered an in-region game under the neighboring states principle.
                          And a big SOS win for ODU !!

Comment

And a big SOS win for ODU !!

Comment

• Little less the half way through the season and I predict it will take some seriously higher math to pick seven SR1 teams come PO time. ODU lost to SHEP, IUP lost to SHEP, SHEP lost to KUTZ, KUTZ lost to IUP. Meanwhile NDC is 4-0 but has games @CHAS, vs FROST, and @ UNC-P. SRU, SHIP and CAL are 4-0 as is Bentley in the NE10. I don't envy the committee figuring this out.
                              Looking back at '19 SR1 had 1-undefeated-SRU, 4-1 loss--IUP, NDC, KUTZ, TIFF and 2-2 loss--SHEP and WCU. My guess is this year will have more 2 loss than 1 loss.
                              Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-25-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I was hoping they'd knock off Kutztown and be fat and happy when Ship came calling next week. Ain't gonna happen now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X