Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post

Totally agree - I guess I'd be pulling for Kutztown and Shepherd to run the table through the rest of their regular season games and Kutztown winning the PSAC title. Shepherd having only one loss to the PSAC champ should - and I say 'should' get them a playoff spot.
    Don't forget Shepherd will play SRU in the finale (if SRU doesn't make the State Game).

That could be a de facto playoff game for both teams if that is the case. SRU is far from a lock ... jury is still out on them.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't forget Shepherd will play SRU in the finale (if SRU doesn't make the State Game).

That could be a de facto playoff game for both teams if that is the case. SRU is far from a lock ... jury is still out on them.
      True, they certainly could be playing Rock pending the result of that IUP/Rock game. I lean thinking that Slippery Rock pulls that one out due to all the inconsistency that seems to be happening up at IUP (covid precautions, injuries, etc) Obviously a toss up game traditionally, IUP has certainly been more battle tested to this point. Leaning with the "experts" and Rock winning the west at this juncture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

True, they certainly could be playing Rock pending the result of that IUP/Rock game. I lean thinking that Slippery Rock pulls that one out due to all the inconsistency that seems to be happening up at IUP (covid precautions, injuries, etc) Obviously a toss up game traditionally, IUP has certainly been more battle tested to this point. Leaning with the "experts" and Rock winning the west at this juncture.
        Still the undefeated team in the Mon Valley, too.

But, yeah, I don't think anybody knows what to expect from IUP week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Could be one of the few times one of those "flex" games actually means something.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X