Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    i think the last two weeks showed that it will be quite a battle for the East this year.
    I dunno. Kutztown has beaten you guys and Shepherd, who seem to be two of the teams playing best in our division, so I'd say they're in the driver's seat unless Ship or West Chester can somehow upset them.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Delta State came out with a great game plan that had the Argos on their heels, but the UWF made halftime adjustments and took the game to Delta State in the second half to win 39-33. DSU made some questionable calls in the second half that could have made the game even tougher.
      It felt a lot like the adjustments made by the DSU coaches to crawl into their shell, contributed quite a bit as well. In any event, nice save.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Has to be done, this is unacceptable. I would have pulled the plug after the ship game, maybe even at half time of that game. The blame falls on his shoulders
        It's likely that he has two more years on his contract. I've heard that coaches in the PASSHE get an automatic 3 years , after the 5th if they keep them, so that would be a big buyout if true. That said, after the first season, it was I believe 4 straight losing seasons. Last year was when change should have occurred, but, likely got the Covid break. Not sure, but, clearly they are overmatched. Can they recruit out of state and get a discount?? Kutztown has the best out of state deal going, and that's why they have improved so much. Regardless, Clarion shouldn't be this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

This might be the most Lock Haven thing ever... lol
          you got that right!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

It seems like that inconsistency is occurring across all levels of college football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

They will be fine. They have 2 weeks before they play IUP.
              He meant Clarion. They host IUP next.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Followed by @ CAL...next chance to keep it in low double digits is in three weeks hosting the FIGHTIN' STEWIES....but even that's not guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I dunno. Kutztown has beaten you guys and Shepherd, who seem to be two of the teams playing best in our division, so I'd say they're in the driver's seat unless Ship or West Chester can somehow upset them.
                  They're in the driver's seat, but they are beatable. If ESU doesn't shoot themselves in the foot with pre-snap penalties, they may have beaten Kutztown yesterday. 21-14 isn't a dominating win by any measure.

Comment

• Tiffin lost again last night. Playoff race is getting interesting.

Comment

• Just saw Tiffin lost to Hillsdale, looks like SRU, Cal and Bentley are the last undefeated left in SR1, and only Bentley has and easy path to undefeated

Comment

• Don't overlook New Haven in Bentley's path. Although their wins, especially vs FP and Pace, haven't been impressive, the Charger's only loss was to 4-1 Bowie State. The game is at UNH on 11/6 and late season losses are fresher in the minds of committees who need to choose between 9-1 UNH and 9-1 BENTLEY. I'd guess head to head would decide it. Fun to speculate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I know. And I meant SRU ran up the score until the lock ran out.

Comment

I remember 2 years ago they always ran up the score. Seemed like it was PR to focus attention on the Harlon Hill winner. I didn't see the Clarion game, though, and it was 55-0 at halftime. I think Clarion is just bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I remember 2 years ago they always ran up the score. Seemed like it was PR to focus attention on the Harlon Hill winner. I didn't see the Clarion game, though, and it was 55-0 at halftime. I think Clarion is just bad.
                              If Clarion is bad, all the more reason not to run up the score before halftime. I remember Ville running up the score into the 70s against a bad Bloom team; that's why they will always be the Villain.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X