Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC weather 10/9

Not quite so pleasant as last Saturday but still beautiful fall football weather. Bring rain gear just in case.
    CAL @ GU- 70s, 50% rain, 5-10 mph.
    SHU @ MC- see above.
    SHEP @ LHU-60s, 30% rain, 5-10 mph.
    WCU @ SHIP-60s, <20% rain, 5-10 mph.
    KUTZ @ BLOOM-60s, Pt Cldy, <5 mph.
    IUP @ CLAR-60s, 60% rain, 10-15 mph.
    MILL @ ESU-60s, 25% rain, 5-10 mph.
    SRU @ BORO-60s, 50% rain, 10-15 mph.

Thx for your extra work CALUPA69

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
      Thx for your extra work CALUPA69
      Just wish I could be at one of those venues to enjoy some real back to normal college football, but I'll settle for multiple screens...for now.

Comment

How often does Gannon & Mercyhurst both host home football games on the same day at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
          How often does Gannon & Mercyhurst both host home football games on the same day at the same time?
          More often than you'd think.

Speaking of those two, it's hard to believe their Spring game went to OT. Gannon made some major strides over the summer. Mercyhurst went in to the tank.

Comment

The QB wasn't there in the spring...he's probly the biggest improvement. He's listed as a soph and with the new HC ..Gannon could continue to improve. I'm sure there are still some Bloomsburg inconsistencies ahead but interesting to see where they go

Comment

Morning update... at least one forecast is showing a good possibility of t'storms at game time in Erie. This may affect CAL @ GU and SHU @ MC. The 2:00 start for SRU @ BORO will likely be just rain.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X