Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Stroudsburg at West Chester - but West Chester is a nicer town than Stroudsburg

Mercyhurst at Edinboro - Scots take the inaugural PWU game

IUP at Slippery Rock - IUP is going to win this game. Davis might see meaningful action at QB. Some say this is for the balance of power in the West.

Lock Haven at Bloomsburg - sometimes I make picks and I think they are going to be wrong. This is one of them. Huskies have the more veteran bench.

Shepherd at Millersville (+45.5) - not by 45.5. Maybe just 45.

Gannon at Seton Hill - my eyes are going and sometimes I can't tell which team I bolded. Oh yeah, I think Gannon will win.

Clarion (+42.5) at California - Pennsylvania Western at California beats out Indiana University of Pennsylvania for the "Lack of Geographic Clarity" award.

Shippensburg at Kutztown - Mussina will get hit like his dad rarely did.

Pitt at Virginia Tech - Blacksburg VA is on my bucket list. Hope to go there one day but not holding my breath.

Ashland at Tiffin - hard to believe that picking Tiffin over Ashland is a reasonable choice.

Robert Morris at North Alabama - this matchup tells me I haven't been keeping up with the entire world of college sports. Speaking of directions, UNA might be North but it's still Alabama.

* Bonus *

Total combined points, over or under 42.5, Mercyhurst at Edinboro.

Which teams wins by more points: California or Shepherd ___Shepherd by default___

This PSAC road team will score the most points in Week 7 ____IUP_____________

This PSAC home team will score the fewest points in Week 7 ___Millersville______
    Last edited by iupgroundhog; 10-15-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Was pretty set on ESU as the Dog of the Week #7 but then the fearless prognosticators here decided the Worriers should be a road favorite @WCU.
      So falling back on an extreme long shot I'll say the Baldies of LHU will stay within 14 during their rainy ride to Redman.

Comment

ESU
        Boro
        IUP
        Bloom
        Mville
        SHU
        KU
        VT
        Ash
        NA
        under