Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU is supposed to have a top-notch TV production unit. Not showing it's best work today. Speaking of not showing it's best work, did anybody see the size of the egg ESU laid today. This team has to be more disciplined and fundamentally sound. The defense had kept ESU afloat in most every game. Not today. West Chester still played 3 QBs today and the Warriors didn't have an answer. They let Dooley slice them for big runs after plays broke down too many times. Kudos to the Golden Rams. See IUP fans? That's respect for the other team...Finally, gloat all you want IUP. You beat The Rock soundly. Not that they give participation trophies for that sort of thing...yet. I did get to enjoy the best band in the conference though, so I got that goin' for me...which is nice.
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-16-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      KU is supposed to have a top-notch TV production unit. Not showing it's best work today. Speaking of not showing it's best work, did anybody see the size of the egg ESU laid today. This team has to be more disciplined and fundamentally sound. The defense had kept ESU afloat in most every game. Not today. West Chester still played 3 QBs today and the Warriors didn't have an answer. They let Dooley slice them for big runs after plays broke down too many times. Kudos to the Golden Rams. See IUP fans? That's respect for the other team...Finally, gloat all you want IUP. You beat The Rock soundly. Not that they give participation trophies for that sort of thing...yet. I did get to enjoy the best band in the conference though, so I got that goin' for me...which is nice.
      You never show respect to IUP. So.....Mr. Pot...have you ever met Mr. Kettle?

Again...must I remind you about the Scoreboard incident? Where was that ESU respect that day? Denny never got treated that way at The Cig. I mean that was my first time ever at ESU and that incident will stick with me forever. First impressions go a long way...

The IUP Band is a shell of it's former self. The Band Director who finally quit slowly killed it for 20 years. He was handed a Rolls Royce and turned it into a Chevy.
      It's all rather sad.
      Last edited by IUPNation; 10-16-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

How did that outcome happen today?
        They exchanged TDs several times. In the 4th, Hurst went up 20-14. Edinboro drove the length of the field and scored. XP to win hit the left upright sending it to OT. Hurst scored in OT then intercepted Edinboro's try to score.

Comment

• I was one that thought Kutz basically clinched the east today.....but West Chester out of nowhere with 1 loss in conference has Shepherd and Kutztown in the next 3 games....so WC controls their own destiny.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUPNation;n613682]

You never show respect to IUP. So.....Mr. Pot...have you ever met Mr. Kettle?

Again...must I remind you about the Scoreboard incident? Where was that ESU respect that day? Denny never got treated that way at The Cig. I mean that was my first time ever at ESU and that incident will stick with me forever. First impressions go a long way...

The IUP Band is a shell of it's former self. The Band Director who finally quit slowly killed it for 20 years. He was handed a Rolls Royce and turned it into a Chevy.
            It's all rather sad.[/QUOTE

So on one day when someone dissed your team's coach, you got butt hurt and have projected this to be the entire fan base. OK Good luck, Godspeed and pound sand. I thought you had better critical thinking skills than that, but that was too much of an expectation I suppose. IUP has my respect today, but not you bub. You don't get what you don't give.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              I was one that thought Kutz basically clinched the east today.....but West Chester out of nowhere with 1 loss in conference has Shepherd and Kutztown in the next 3 games....so WC controls their own destiny.
              So does Kutztown, right?

Comment

So does Kutztown, right?
                Yep. Just caught me off guard about West Chester....... Kutz also has a much easier road.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Again...must I remind you about the Scoreboard incident?
                  I gotta say, I've heard enough about that butthurt to last me a lifetime.

Comment

KU is supposed to have a top-notch TV production unit. Not showing it's best work today. Speaking of not showing it's best work, did anybody see the size of the egg ESU laid today. This team has to be more disciplined and fundamentally sound. The defense had kept ESU afloat in most every game. Not today. West Chester still played 3 QBs today and the Warriors didn't have an answer. They let Dooley slice them for big runs after plays broke down too many times. Kudos to the Golden Rams. See IUP fans? That's respect for the other team...Finally, gloat all you want IUP. You beat The Rock soundly. Not that they give participation trophies for that sort of thing...yet. I did get to enjoy the best band in the conference though, so I got that goin' for me...which is nice.

Comment

• Perhaps, but at least they only have one persona each.

Comment

• 17,000 and change at the GVSU-Ferris game. Insane.

9,317 reported by SRU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          17,000 and change at the GVSU-Ferris game. Insane.

9,317 reported by SRU.
                          17,000+!! Now THAT's respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            17,000 and change at the GVSU-Ferris game. Insane.

9,317 reported by SRU.
                            And guess what both teams lossed. Road warriors...

Comment

17,000+!! Now THAT's respect.
                              Heard the Grand Valley game was poorly officiated... did any body watch the game and have evidence to back that up?

Comment

So does Kutztown, right?
                                Judging by the results of Ship's games with the Shepherd, West Chester, and Kutztown teams, I'd be very surprised if West Chester beat either Shepherd or Kutztown. Those two teams and IUP look like easily the class of the league so far.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X