Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
    According to Shepherds website the remaining schedule has three games left. Bloom, ESU, and Slippery Rock (Nov 13). I don't see the Slippery Rock on the remaining games above. What am I missing?
    Technically, it's not official yet. SRU could still make the State Game.

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
      According to Shepherds website the remaining schedule has three games left. Bloom, ESU, and Slippery Rock (Nov 13). I don't see the Slippery Rock on the remaining games above. What am I missing?
      The schedule was made several years ago when no one knew who would be in the SG. All teams finish with a third crossover game except for the two in the SG. The teams that are scheduled to play end up playing each other. Say KUTZ is in but they are currently scheduled to play CLARION and CAL gets in and is scheduled to play BLOOM. In this case CAL @ KUTZ and CLARION @ BLOOM. All others play the games scheduled.
      Last edited by CALUPA69; 10-28-2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Classy as always!
        God, you're insufferable.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

God, you're insufferable.
          You really needed to get that off your chest, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

You really needed to get that off your chest, huh?
            I really did, yeah.

Comment

Well, it would appear the PSAC is down to 4 in the upcoming RR.... KUTZ, SHEP, CAL and SRU. Who moves in TIFFIN or FINDLAY ?? Any possibility STONEHILL gets bumped and they both move in ? Beating PACE 19-8 is less than impressive especially when TIFFIN ends whatever chance ODU had 34-21. And FINDLAY stomps WALSH as expected 49-0.

Comment

I fully recognize Ship lost to two of the four ranked PSAC teams, but I can't see how they're not at least in the conversation on the low end. They will close out 9-2. If they don't close 9-2, this is all moot. But 9-2 is a little difficult to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  I fully recognize Ship lost to two of the four ranked PSAC teams, but I can't see how they're not at least in the conversation on the low end. They will close out 9-2. If they don't close 9-2, this is all moot. But 9-2 is a little difficult to ignore.
                  You need to do a serious spreadsheet to list all the permutations. At this moment, I think you're safe saying the following teams, in alphabetical order, have an almost lock--BENTLEY, CAL, KUTZ, NDC and SHEP. Really solid possibilities for SRU, SHIP, TIFFIN and UNH. As you can see that makes 9 which doesn't go into 7. I don't think the RAIDERS are being ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

You need to do a serious spreadsheet to list all the permutations. At this moment, I think you're safe saying the following teams, in alphabetical order, have an almost lock--BENTLEY, CAL, KUTZ, NDC and SHEP. Really solid possibilities for SRU, SHIP, TIFFIN and UNH. As you can see that makes 9 which doesn't go into 7. I don't think the RAIDERS are being ignored.
                      It doesn't help Shippensburg's cause that their cross-over games were against Edinboro (2-6) and Clarion (0-8) with another SOS anchor in 3-6 Mercyhurst looming.
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X