Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I get that, but if they lose to Kutztown, I feel like they would have two losses and exactly one good win.
    I think Rock will beat the pi$$ out of KU.

KU keeps winning but it hasn't been pretty. It took Stevie Wonder officiating yesterday to get that W.

SRU has a spark now with its new QB.

Just in case, who is the SRU backup?

Word is Koester is no longer on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think Rock will beat the pi$$ out of KU. Very doubtful, ROCK suffered major injuries yesterday to key people

KU keeps winning but it hasn't been pretty. It took Stevie Wonder officiating yesterday to get that W.

Word is Koester is no longer on the team. Was in uniform yesterday and on sideline .
      I am guessing a couple acl injuries

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

I am guessing a couple acl injuries

Unfortunate.

If my memory serves me correctly, Holt missed a lot of games around this time in 2019. I think the Rock will manage.

Comment

InkBlot put out some matchups and he's been pretty close on the rankings to date:

Matchups: https://i.imgur.com/Z28mGAa.png

1-1 Kutztown
          1-6 Slippery Rock at 1-4 Notre Dame
          1-5 Bentley at 1-2 Shepherd
          1-7 California at 1-3 New Haven

If it were to work out this way in the first round, I think the PSAC as a whole would be pretty happy. Would be a great opportunity to try and puff the chest as the #1 league, and validate the multiple playoff slots. Or... could really expose the conference just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think Rock will beat the pi$$ out of KU.

Word is Koester is no longer on the team.
            I don't think that's entirely fair. Yeah, the non-call was really egregious and no game should end that way, but Kutztown had still managed to move the ball to 1st and goal from the 10.

However, I agree - not sure Kuztown has much of a chance against SRU. The only reason I think there might be a chance is because Kutztown's defense has played incredible this season.

Comment

This happened in 2016. Kutztown started 0-3 (with losses to Mercyhurst and Seton Hill) but then somehow ran the table through East division play only to get blown out by Cal in the state game. So it's not unheard of.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X