Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That (prom date) is actually funny. No issues with that one.
    I agree. When I heard about that story, I chuckled too. I thought it was funny. I suppose what you post on social media is fair game. Lol

The point of telling that though is just how much social media plays a part in this whole discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I agree. When I heard about that story, I chuckled too. I thought it was funny. I suppose what you post on social media is fair game. Lol

The point of telling that though is just how much social media plays a part in this whole discussion.

Comment

The irony of the situation is that Armstrong's backup goalie...is a girl. She's the granddaughter of my godfather (an Edinboro grad).

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          The irony of the situation is that Armstrong's backup goalie...is a girl. She's the granddaughter of my godfather (an Edinboro grad).

Comment

I'm far past that in the conversation. I only jumped in when the idea of "sportsmanship" was brought up as it pertained to a high school student section. I'm not interested in discussing or debating what people view as societal norms or expectations for men or women on social media or playing sports. I think the lack of sportsmanship, and the behavior seen at sporting events, is simply a byproduct of the culture that largely exists on social media.

Say what you want without consequence. Do what you want on an athletic field with no consequence. That's how kids today are growing up playing and watching sports. That goes for both men and women.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X