Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally confused

Who does Shepherd play next week and where? I've seen where Shepherd goes to Slippery Rock, hosts Slippery Rock, hosts Clarion, or plays IUP or Cal.

You are hosting Clarion.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 11-06-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
      Who does Shepherd play next week and where? I've seen where Shepherd goes to Slippery Rock, hosts Slippery Rock, hosts Clarion, or plays IUP or Cal.
      We're hosting Clarion.

Comment

I thought the last week of the season was West #1 vs. East #1, #2 vs. #2, etc.?

Comment

No ... The division champs simply switch out opponents. We get Kutztown's regularly scheduled Week 11 opponent.

Comment

FYI... the PSAC FB schedules for '22 and '23, minus the OOC game, are already posted on the PSAC site. SHEP's
            looks pretty sweet in '22 with crossovers against BORO@home Wk2, CAL@home Wk3 and @HURST Wk11, or the SG. '23 has the same three crossovers but you switch sites.

?

Comment

No, that was the BIG 10's format last season with the shortened COVID season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X