Seton Hill - 1,000

Mercyhurst did not record attendance.

Attendance Averages Through Week 10
    Slippery Rock - 7,367
    Shepherd - 5,509
    Indiana - 5,034
    West Chester - 4,899
    Shippensburg - 4,834
    Kutztown - 3,366 (just 3 of 5 games reported)
    Bloomsburg - 2,876
    Edinboro - 2,811
    California - 2,685
    Millersville - 1,863 (just 3 of 5 games reported)
    East Stroudsburg - 1,629
    Clarion - 1,288
    Mercyhurst - 1,267
    Lock Haven - 1,018
    Gannon - 892
    Seton Hill - 816

Ship attendance Saturday was 2,866. Lock Haven is not a big draw these days.

Comment

NCAA basketball teams are doing the handshake line (indoors). PSAC football teams (outside) are not.

Not to mention not a mask in site in any D1 arena tonight (including sold out Madison Square Garden).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        NCAA basketball teams are doing the handshake line (indoors). PSAC football teams (outside) are not.

Not to mention not a mask in site in any D1 arena tonight (including sold out Madison Square Garden).
        Interesting observations. What do you think about it?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Interesting observations. What do you think about it?

I thought the notion of letting two football teams play a full game and then not allowing the handshake line was ridiculous. I've watched teams share the green Gatorade bottles all season for goodness sake.

As for basketball, I'm not a supporter of the PSAC enforcing the indoor mask rule. I'm vaccinated. Other conferences aren't enforcing it. D1 surely isn't as evidenced last night. Most are 'recommending it' but that is much different than enforcing it.

End of the day, I don't see any 'enforcement' actually happening at PSAC games. I suspect a couple announcements regarding the topic but it will pretty much end there. The crowds will ignore it. A big venue like the KCAC with 3,500 inside ... who is actually going to play hall monitor?

Comment

I thought the notion of letting two football teams play a full game and then not allowing the handshake line was ridiculous. I've watched teams share the green Gatorade bottles all season for goodness sake.

As for basketball, I'm not a supporter of the PSAC enforcing the indoor mask rule. I'm vaccinated. Other conferences aren't enforcing it. D1 surely isn't as evidenced last night. Most are 'recommending it' but that is much different than enforcing it.

End of the day, I don't see any 'enforcement' actually happening at PSAC games. I suspect a couple announcements regarding the topic but it will pretty much end there. The crowds will ignore it. A big venue like the KCAC with 3,500 inside ... who is actually going to play hall monitor?

Comment

I don't think its the PSAC's rule to enforce as much as PASSHE (via the state).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X