Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Z (Sean Carter) Buying 5% of the Steelers.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Z (Sean Carter) Buying 5% of the Steelers.

Comment

Re: Jay Z (Sean Carter) Buying 5% of the Steelers.

The Rooney family are amazing. Western PA as an whole is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
        The Rooney family are amazing. Western PA as an whole is terrible
        The United States as a whole is pretty terrible when it comes to race relations. Unfortunately not specific to Western PA.

I couldn't care less. I doubt he ever attends a game. This is an investment by a billionaire. 5% at their latest Forbes evaluation is approximately $129 million. Won't affect how the majority owners run the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          The United States as a whole is pretty terrible when it comes to race relations. Unfortunately not specific to Western PA.

I couldn't care less. I doubt he ever attends a game. This is an investment by a billionaire. 5% at their latest Forbes evaluation is approximately $129 million. Won't affect how the majority owners run the franchise.

Comment

If nothing else this inspires many minority kids who can look to what Shawn Carter aka Jay Z has accomplished in his lifetime before 50. Think about it an ex drug dealer who turned his life around, has married a beyond beautiful woman who is pretty rich herself, has his own alcohol company, was a part owner of the Brooklyn Nets, has a highly successful music label and streaming service and entertainment agency. While Steelers fans can irk me I have the utmost respect for the Rooney family and how they conduct business giving out equal fair opportunities.

Comment

Perhaps the issue lies with you, not the citizen's of western PA. This is one of the most friendly and neighborly places I have ever lived. I have lived in a quite a few places across the country and world, and appreciate the attitudes here. If you think western Pa has issues, you should broaden your horizons and gain a wider perspective. My daughter in law is from Mississippi. Your perspectives are warped.

Good on the Steelers, Rooney's and Jay Z.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
                Perhaps the issue lies with you, not the citizen's of western PA. This is one of the most friendly and neighborly places I have ever lived. I have lived in a quite a few places across the country and world, and appreciate the attitudes here. If you think western Pa has issues, you should broaden your horizons and gain a wider perspective. My daughter in law is from Mississippi. Your perspectives are warped.

Good on the Steelers, Rooney's and Jay Z.

Comment

You paint with an extremely wide brush coating all western Pa as unwelcoming and allude to being racist. Your type of broad all compassing generalist comments inflame and distort any chance for a discussion. Based on your numerous posts here, you come across as a frustrated individual all too ready to throw mud on others and are an antagonist; baiting people into childish arguments.

Perhaps you are not like that in person, but on this message board you try to be the cyber bully. Very sad.

Enough said. time to move on, because you will just drag this out infinitude.

Comment

Still don't like the optics. His personal character is in no way compatible with the Rooney family or STEELER NATION.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      Still don't like the optics. His personal character is in no way compatible with the Rooney family or STEELER NATION.
                      He's a reformed character. Drug dealing days were over 25 years ago. I'd say that's enough time to prove he's changed.

Comment

He's a reformed character. Drug dealing days were over 25 years ago. I'd say that's enough time to prove he's changed.
                        He still likes the image and promotes it. Ask his neighbors in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                          He still likes the image and promotes it. Ask his neighbors in NYC.

Comment

Some examples, not what you have heard but what you have actually allegedly seen ... jus sayin

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X