Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Z (Sean Carter) Buying 5% of the Steelers.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jay Z (Sean Carter) Buying 5% of the Steelers.

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    He still likes the image and promotes it. Ask his neighbors in NYC.
    Actually, if you Google his lyrics he doesn't promote drug use. He does rap about his past but he doesn't promote it. Lots of F bombs but certainly nothing glorifying drugs like Wiz Khalifa does.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
      Perhaps the issue lies with you, not the citizen's of western PA. This is one of the most friendly and neighborly places I have ever lived. I have lived in a quite a few places across the country and world, and appreciate the attitudes here. If you think western Pa has issues, you should broaden your horizons and gain a wider perspective. My daughter in law is from Mississippi. Your perspectives are warped.

Good on the Steelers, Rooney's and Jay Z.

Ummmm I would not say the Yinzerlands are going to be neighborly and friendly to all groups. I mean Butler County keeps voting for most horrible person in the Commonwealth Daryl Metcalfe back to state legislature over and over.

Comment

He still likes the image and promotes it. Ask his neighbors in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
          Some examples, not what you have heard but what you have actually allegedly seen ... jus sayin

Comment

Oh boy... Buckle up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
              Oh boy... Buckle up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by IUPNation; 08-19-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Actually, if you Google his lyrics he doesn't promote drug use. He does rap about his past but he doesn't promote it. Lots of F bombs but certainly nothing glorifying drugs like Wiz Khalifa does.
                That's the business of selling his music. Come to the city to see who he hangs with. Different story.

Comment

So one justifies the other ??? And that relationship will be ending in 2-4 years.

Comment

So one justifies the other ??? And that relationship will be ending in 2-4 years.

Comment

That's the business of selling his music. Come to the city to see who he hangs with. Different story.
                      He lives in the Hamptons.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        Homophobia was rampant on the IUP campus when I attended and there was no real socialization between white and black students. Yes that was 30 years ago
                        Not specific examples and I was on campus in those days too and never saw any of that. Even if true, 30 years ago,, really? The latter part of your post doesn't deserve comment. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          He lives in the Hamptons.
                          He lives in a number of places around the world, but when he craves attention it is not in the Hamptons. That's 3 months out of 12. Mostly NYC, occasionally LA or BROOKLYN. Stop by the 40/40 CLUB on W 25th or at the BARCLAY CENTER.
                          Last edited by CALUPA69; 08-19-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I've said multiple times on this message board that Ben Roethlisberger was never charged with anything. Prior to Zeke Elliot last year, Roethlisberger was the only player in the history of the National Football League to be suspended for a crime he was never found guilty of. And unlike many organizations who fight everything the NFL does, the Steelers and the Rooney's accepted the discipline when, technically speaking, there was nothing substantial to discipline Roethlisberger for.

I can't believe that a decade later we are still talking about this. Was there some questionable behavior early in his career? Absolutely. But we can't go around blindly calling people rapists when they were never found guilty of a crime. There was zero evidence to even move forward with a trial for the accusation that was brought against him.

There are a lot worse people playing professional sports than Ben Roethlisberger. People change. Michael Vick (who paid his debt to society mind you) said that you aren't the same person you are at 35 that you were at 25. Across the board, Ben Roethlisberger has grown up considerably since early in his career. I recognize that doesn't fit the narrative that many people want to create for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                              Not specific examples and I was on campus in those days too and never saw any of that. Even if true, 30 years ago,, really? The latter part of your post doesn't deserve comment. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                                I've said multiple times on this message board that Ben Roethlisberger was never charged with anything. Prior to Zeke Elliot last year, Roethlisberger was the only player in the history of the National Football League to be suspended for a crime he was never found guilty of. And unlike many organizations who fight everything the NFL does, the Steelers and the Rooney's accepted the discipline when, technically speaking, there was nothing substantial to discipline Roethlisberger for.

I can't believe that a decade later we are still talking about this. Was there some questionable behavior early in his career? Absolutely. But we can't go around blindly calling people rapists when they were never found guilty of a crime. There was zero evidence to even move forward with a trial for the accusation that was brought against him.

There are a lot worse people playing professional sports than Ben Roethlisberger. People change. Michael Vick (who paid his debt to society mind you) said that you aren't the same person you are at 35 that you were at 25. Across the board, Ben Roethlisberger has grown up considerably since early in his career. I recognize that doesn't fit the narrative that many people want to create for him though.
                                Good post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X