Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    I can not wait until the seeding are released. I really believe Cal U gets in the playoffs.....somehow.
    They did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They did not.
      Not surprised but feel sorry for the players especially the seniors. Next few seasons have an almost impossible schedule with games against KUTZ and SHEP as well as IUP and SRU. It will be bitterly ironic if they pull out a 9-2 season next year and get squeezed out by a 9-1 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Not surprised but feel sorry for the players especially the seniors. Next few seasons have an almost impossible schedule with games against KUTZ and SHEP as well as IUP and SRU. It will be bitterly ironic if they pull out a 9-2 season next year and get squeezed out by a 9-1 team.

Comment

• They were not an exceptional team and had it in their hands at SRU but let it slip away. The next two seasons will really test their mettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
            I saw a twitter post a month or so ago of an Ezra Bagent of Martinsburg WV playing up in Ohio against Riverside (Painesville). I figured the PSAC would be all over him and then saw he's listed at 5-10 160. The post about Bagent being 185 in HS reminded me of that.
            LIttle Bro has a lot of Tyson in him.

Martinsburg is fun to watch, has been for quite a while. Tyson led them to two straight state titles; after the second, coach Dave Walker left to become the head man at Concord.

Last year, they had a ridiculous 57-game winning streak snapped,

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They did not.
              Well, I ate my words...

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

They were not an exceptional team and had it in their hands at SRU but let it slip away. The next two seasons will really test their mettle.
                An upgrade a quarterback would be helpful...
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

An upgrade a quarterback would be helpful...
                  I think NM would be much better if they had even a semblance of a running game. Comparing '21 with '16 MITCHELL and KEIR had very similar passing stats---NM....251-390-6 versus MK.....233-364-11. The huge difference was '21 rushing...650 yds for 10 TDs versus '16 rushing...2092 yds for 29 TDs. Played a similar schedule but crushed everyone because that diverse an offense is almost impossible to defend.
                  NM has not grown as I wished/hoped he would, but given a generally solid defense the lack of a running game seems more of an issue the QB play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X