Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I don’t know that answer but if he’s not then the list isn’t very big. We both watched him play. Is he good, yes. Is he NFL ready good, no!
    Gannon was built up for this season -- and obviously had some big wins (and odd losses). With him leaving early and their star DL in the portal (among other losses) ... I certainly look for the Knights to take a step back in 2023.

And, yeah, the day he played IUP he looked like Dan Marino in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Is he the first PSAC football player (ever) to declare early for the NFL Draft?
      This was Likely due to the full time semester rule than leaving early. He ran out of academic eligibility. I believe his first semester was 2017 at OSU. Even with covid forgiveness he would have been beyond 10 full time semesters.

Comment

CB Titus Howard declared after his junior year, went undrafted; now playing in Arena League with Barnstormers, Played at Pitt 1 yr and 2 at THE ROCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
          Obviously, Shepherd's backup QB(s) haven't had much game time experience over the past 4 years -- With the potential for so many offensive weapons coming back next year (granted, they could be hitting the portal as well), I'd be curious if Shepherd may look at the portal to bring in an experienced/proven QB to run the show?
          Shepherd has always grab a few players from the portal. I do not see this changing.

Comment

Someone else my remember the exact details but during my time going to IUP (2002-06) at one point they had a line backer Neil Wood? Who left early but wasn't drafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

Someone else my remember the exact details but during my time going to IUP (2002-06) at one point they had a line backer Neil Wood? Who left early but wasn't drafted.
              This is correct. I remember he lined up for senior day as a junior and everyone was like, WTF? Very odd. He was good, but not NFL good.

Comment

• Edinboro: Malcolm Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Edinboro: Malcolm Johnson
                  That list is adding up in the land of Whoop-Me-Downs.

Any significant losses?

Comment

• Edinboro: Ab Kensington

IUP: Jack Krug, Dorian Woody

Kutztown: Nick Coppolino

Lock Haven: Samuel Hershey

Millersville: Elijah Workinger

Comment

Any significant losses?
                      I was thinking the same thing, that has to be somewhere around 12-15 guys from Boro transferring out. Somewhat puzzling after a season where they showed some progress with the new staff and I believe only graduated a handful of seniors. Looked like they could be keyed up for another step forward next year but some key guys heading out is going to make that difficult. Wonder what is causing guys to hit the road?

Comment

Any significant losses?
                        I'm at 10 to my knowledge. One (Alex Card) is a grad transfer. Two are brothers. Thomas and Johnson got serious playing time and I thought Sylla was the RB of the future. Nobody else really played.

Comment

• Good piece: https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...eb856e91e.html

Comment

• Seton Hill - Collin Skeen

Comment

• Shepherd: Marlon Cook, Harry Jennings

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                                Shepherd: Marlon Cook, Harry Jennings
                                Well, that's certainly a big name.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...