Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Do you remember what happened when Tennessee had to replace Peyton Manning?
    I do remember what the next 8-10 guys did after Tee Martin. Not much. But, I get your point.

The cemetery is full of irreplaceable dead people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      It always seems like a big deal when a team has to replace a good quarterback, much less someone who has accomplished what Bagent did.
      It's going to be a bit of transition. But the program will be fine. Next year may be a step back, and if it is, I know that Shepherd will ultimately be fine. Then again, who knows? Maybe next year, we'll just keep rolling along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Do you remember what happened when Tennessee had to replace Peyton Manning?
        I like the post. How often do you think a program replaces an all-time great at quarterback and wins the championship the next year? Or even gets better?

That's why it seems like a big deal when a team loses the best quarterback in program history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

It's going to be a bit of transition. But the program will be fine. Next year may be a step back, and if it is, I know that Shepherd will ultimately be fine. Then again, who knows? Maybe next year, we'll just keep rolling along.
          It's entirely possible. College coaches are experts at replacing players. Winning programs continue to win despite players moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's entirely possible. College coaches are experts at replacing players. Winning programs continue to win despite players moving on.
            We'll find out how good Shepherd is when you do. Hahahaha

Comment

• The hits keep coming for Shep. All conference DT Jurnee Dunbar has just entered the portal. A lot of holes to fill for the king of the east next year.

Comment

Shepherd will be just fine. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if you’re hosting the PSAC championship game next year. I don’t see any other teams in the East taking a step forward. It is concerning seeing the defections, but no need to worry too much until the dust settles on the portal. Lose some, win some.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Shepherd will be just fine. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if you’re hosting the PSAC championship game next year. I don’t see any other teams in the East taking a step forward. It is concerning seeing the defections, but no need to worry too much until the dust settles on the portal. Lose some, win some.
                  That's where I am. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                    The hits keep coming for Shep. All conference DT Jurnee Dunbar has just entered the portal. A lot of holes to fill for the king of the east next year.
                    Gut those F-ers.

However, reality is they'll just reload.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Gut those F-ers.

However, reality is they'll just reload.
                      I tell people that Shepherd will be just fine. I'm not sweating it.

Comment

I tell people that Shepherd will be just fine. I'm not sweating it.
                        I don't know...my first thought it ask why are they leaving a very successful program in the region?

People shouldn't be leaving...they should be asking to go there.

I would very alarmed if IUP had a big exodus.

Comment

• Shepherd had 2 more transfers commit from fairmont state.

Jeremiah Taylor WR 6’2 195 lbs 14 catches 261 yds 1 td
                          Geo-di Tolbert FS 5’11 185lbs, only played in 3 games last year.

Both seem to be transferring closer to home, we’ll see if they have any impact. Both bios are from Upper Marlboro, MD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            Today's updates from a source:

Edinboro: Karamogo Sylla

Lock Haven: Hakim Gantz, Ronald Jackson

Mercyhurst: Marquis Wright

West Chester: Jackson Taylor
                            Edinboro RB Karamogo "Kevin" Sylla to Clarion. Good luck to him.

Comment

• Per Twitter, TJ Flite (WR/ATH) is transferring from IUP. Flite will have four (4) years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                                Per Twitter, TJ Flite (WR/ATH) is transferring from IUP. Flite will have four (4) years of eligibility remaining.
                                I guess he doesn’t want a real degree.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X